Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it time to put bags over our head?

FanSinceSonnyJ

FANSINCE SONNYJ

last visit Sept. 29th.

hmmm. something tells me he don't like the taste of crow.

Oh ye ancient one. please come back. We have a nice helping of crow for ya.

haha I read the first page and was going to find his Last Post/ Visit also.

Thanks for doing the research for me ;)

Actually some of us here don't jump to ridiculous conclusions at the first sign of uncertainty. And losing by 9 to the defending Super Bowl champions in their own house on a nationally televised game while implementing a new offense for the first time, and holding said team scoreless in the second half, is not what I would consider a "really bad loss." Ugly, but not really bad. And what do you know, it took a game for Campbell to get comfortable in Zorn's offense. A week.

Thanks for talking sense. I felt a strange sense of calm after Week 1. I was bummed we lost to the hated Giants, but I remember saying to my wife: our defense clamped down on them in the second half and this is a team that should improve as the year goes on. I had no clue we'd improve so fast, but I liked what Zorn was saying, I liked the draft, and throught Portis looked good even in his brief pre-season appearances.

I don't think the "sky-is-falling" fans are necessarily bad, but they sound an awful lot like Chicago Bear fans (I know from personal experience) who think their team is either the best thing going or a complete train wreck. It gets tiresome. That mixed with the fashionable Snyder/Cerrato bashing does make me question, at times, what drives fans to be fans. The hathos?

Guarantee he made a new account... there is no coming back from what he said... unless we are in the toilet a month from now. Then it will be easy to slink out and say something timely.

I never say this as I am too old.. but..... LOSER!

Archived