Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it time to put bags over our head?

FanSinceSonnyJ

Last week I faced ridicule by countless around here comparing Zorn to Spurrier. After our season opener it is looking like I just may be on to something.

This team looks awful. In fairness to Zorn we just don't have players. Our OL and DL is mediocre at best, Portiss still can play, our CB's are always getting nicked up. As for our "great" draft that included 3 recievers in the 2nd round and pretty much nothing else, it's looking as if these guys will be longterm projects if they can even stay on the team. Campbell is proving he's not an NFL caliber QB. He takes too long to set up and too long to make decisions.

Not sure why it's always groundhog day with each new season under Vinny's "great" management.

Very discouraging. Sadly, it looks like we have a very long season ahead as I don't see us beating anybody. We look pathetic on both sides of the ball.

Last week I faced ridicule by countless around here comparing Zorn to Spurrier. After our season opener it is looking like I just may be on to something.

This team looks awful. In fairness to Zorn we just don't have players. Our OL and DL is mediocre at best, Portiss still can play, our CB's are always getting nicked up. As for our "great" draft that included 3 recievers in the 2nd round and pretty much nothing else, it's looking as if these guys will be longterm projects if they can even stay on the team. Campbell is proving he's not an NFL caliber QB. He takes too long to set up and too long to make decisions.

Not sure why it's always groundhog day with each new season under Vinny's "great" management.

Very discouraging. Sadly, it looks like we have a very long season ahead as I don't see us beating anybody. We look pathetic on both sides of the ball.

One freakin game for a rookie head coach that has never called plays before in high school, college, or the pro level. Enough said.

Sounds like your a closet Cowboys fan. Oh boy we lost one game lets pack up the whole season. Now all of a sudden we have no talent on this team. Even though last year we were in the playoffs.

Last year we had an NFL HOFer coaching the team. This year we have an ex-QB coach who has never called a game in his life. Nuff said.

Since you've been a fan since Sonny Jurgeson, did you put a plastic bag over your head when J. Gibbs started 0-5?!?!?! Nuff said.

I hear you guy. Point being is Gibbs had some players he was able to build a team around, thanks to Beathard. I see nothing remotely close to that under Vinny stewardship. I really don't see what Danny sees in the guy other than that they are "buddies".

I hear you guy. Point being is Gibbs had some players he was able to build a team around, thanks to Beathard. I see nothing remotely close to that under Vinny stewardship. I really don't see what Danny sees in the guy other than that they are "buddies".

Danny needs a "yes" man around. He's not looking for real criticism or growth (which I think Marty S. tried to provide) he's an echo chamber. Dan says, "Vinny, we need to score more points, let's move to the WCO offense and draft some offensive firepower in this draft. Can we do this?" And Vinny says, yes, Mr. Snyder most definitely. That's the way this front office works.

Sadly, it looks like we have a very long season ahead as I don't see us beating anybody. We look pathetic on both sides of the ball.

You really see us going 0-16 after one regular season loss, its not like we were ever blown out, we lost by 9. I agree our offense did look bad last night, who wouldn't agree with that, but seriously do u think it will look like that for 16 games? And we did not look pathetic on defense, They were on the field for most of the game and they gave up only 16 points and 0 in the second half!

No bags over my head yet but I will totally do it if we are like 2-10 at some point this season and I will do it AND I will go to the games and I will root for this team. I am not afraid to be that fan! I will support this team regardless. There is something honorable about those fans that go to the games of the 2-10 teams and WHEN (not if) we get back to glory I will remember those bag over the head days!

Archived