Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it time to put bags over our head?

FanSinceSonnyJ

I personally dont feel we have no talent on the team but i do feel the JC looked scared as hell last night. Might be just me but he looked like he would rather be elsewhere than on that field.

The guys just seem to shake the 'deer in the headlights' look. It's now year 3 and we still see the same ole indecision and slow release. Frustrating.

Last year we had an NFL HOFer coaching the team. This year we have an ex-QB coach who has never called a game in his life. Nuff said.

Ok I'll give you the rookie head coach point. But we all know that we didn't have the HOF Gibbs last year. We had the old man in a corvette driving in the slow lane on the highway. I don't think that were going to make a run to the super bowl, but I do see us being around 9-7.

Last week I faced ridicule by countless around here comparing Zorn to Spurrier. After our season opener it is looking like I just may be on to something.

Ok.

You came back after a 9 point loss to the defending champs in Jim Zorn's first game to say that because we looked bad that Jim Zorn is like Steve Spurrier?

:doh: One game.

Come back and make yourself feel good when Zorn goes a year or two without any success.

Your right!!! Watching this football team last night made me feel bad for Redskin’s fans. Over the past several years every excuse has been made for this team from Dan Snyder to Cerrato. Even the coaches have even been blamed, but coach’s coach and players play.

The reality is that many of the players on the Redskin’s have marginal talent. In fact, there may be six or seven players on this team that should actually be starters. Portis, Carter, Fletcher, Landry, Samuels, and Moss. While watching the game last night, I kept seeing Shawn Springs on the sideline laughing. I couldn’t help but wonder what was so funny; your team is getting whipped. This team has no passion. Jason Campbell is not the future, Carlos Rogers is a bust, Smoot should be a nickel corner, and the defensive line cannot pressure anyone. Stop making excuses for this team. If anything this team is a coach killer. No one has found success coaching this team on a consistent basis.

I had the pleasure of going to the Carolina Panthers game a few weeks ago and had to endure the abuse, yet honest criticism of this team. They continue to look like a bunch of High School football players. I spent $300.00 on tickets and yet many Redskins’ fans pay much more every season. The fans deserves better.

Refreshing to hear an objective, truthful synopsis as to what is really happening to our team.

Am I discouraged? Darn right I am. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing we must be patient. The bottom line is we don't have good players because the "braintrust" of Vinny/Danny are clueless on how to build a winner. How many coaches and reorgs have we been through since Danny bought the team? Has anyone coached for more than a year or two besides Gibbs? This is pathetic.

Ok I'll give you the rookie head coach point. But we all know that we didn't have the HOF Gibbs last year. We had the old man in a corvette driving in the slow lane on the highway. I don't think that were going to make a run to the super bowl, but I do see us being around 9-7.

I will be absolutely amazed if we go 9-7 based on what we've seen the past 3 weeks. Obviously, I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Last year we had an NFL HOFer coaching the team. This year we have an ex-QB coach who has never called a game in his life. Nuff said.

Andy Reid was a QB coach at Green Bay, never called a game in his life. I think he did pretty good. See, he comes from that Holgremn tree, as does Zorn. I have confidence in him. Things will be ok. And when they do turn around, don't cheer for them.

Or you could just give your tickets to a real fan.

<raises hand>

You'll learn as you get older that one can still be a great loyal fan, such as myself, and still voice concerns about their team. At this point, "real fans" would be rather naive to think all is rosy around here.

Please do not question my team allegience again. Ever.

You'll learn as you get older that one can still be a great loyal fan, such as myself, and still voice concerns about their team. At this point, "real fans" would be rather naive to think all is rosy around here.

Dude, do you realize there's a bag over your head? You wanna wear a bag on your head? Root for the Cardinals or the Lions. Now there are two franchises who should be investing in trees (trees make paper, paper into paper bags, so goes the paper bag over the head cycle of life).

Very discouraging. Sadly, it looks like we have a very long season ahead as I don't see us beating anybody. We look pathetic on both sides of the ball.

This is why we should not be allowed to upload our own avatar's. :doh: Bags over our heads? Pathetic.

Bad_Post.jpg

Why not?

If your so devoted, why would you even suggest wearing a bag over your head? Would that make the team feel good?

Sounds like you wanted some attention with this thread. Glad you got it!

Archived