Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylor is garbage, finished, cooked. Cerrato got taken by the Tuna.

Skins4ever1

I can say a lot of bad things about the Redskins tonight, but ripping Jason Taylor is not one of them. He's not a superstar against the run--especially a bulldozer like Jacobs--but that's something we already knew, and Blache needs to take that into consideration when game planning. I think Taylor is going to be great for us, when his knee heals and he gets into the swing of things. He's really as close to a sure thing as anything we have on this team. He's one of only a few proven commodities.

I don't care if his knee is a little banged up right now, he is finished. His legs look like tooth picks. He looked like garbage in preseason before he got hurt and still does. All you have to do is run right at him like I said before. Now we are out a second round pick. It's no surprise no other teams traded for him. I want my pick back.

I'm giving out hugs tonight, and you need one.

:hug:

o.0

WAY too early to say that

Quoted for emphasis. Although, I'd like to see him used more as a situational pass rusher, and see Evans in more on running downs. We had some pressures negated by not called holding calls on the Giants Oline where we blew past the Oline (usually a DT), and they were grabbed from behind around the shoulder pads. We haven't seen much of JT, plus he is learning a new D. More of the Defensive woes (albeit only one TD given up the whole game), lie on the offense failing to convert third downs...:2cents:

Last 5 years - "This is pathetic! We have no pass rush out of our front 4! We will never win until we start to generate a pass rush out of our D-Line!"

This year - "This is BS. JT is a pass rushing DE who isn't as stout against the run as Phillip Daniels. We are going to get run over constantly."

The whole time - "The sky is falling The sky is falling AHHHHHHH!!!"

****ing the redskins sucked so much dick. i cant ****ing believe this ****. zorn cant ****ing coach campbell threw for an awesome 120 yards. randy thomas got ****ing trucked all game. laron laundry forgot how to god damn tackle, and so did the defense. jason taylor is the biggest ****en waste of **** ive ever seen and if it wasnt for the fact i was completely ****ing wasted before the game i wouldnt have watched. **** the skins. this season is ****ing ****. **** you campbell you ****en suck. get glasses if you cant see 10 feet in front of you. **** the offense. **** the defense. and zorn your not ready. **** this ****. bring back spurrier. god damn. WAY TO GO TEAM. p.s. god damn give carlos rogers a contract extension he was almost in position on every play, and smoot only got whored the whole ****ed game.

I don't care if his knee is a little banged up right now, he is finished. His legs look like tooth picks. He looked like garbage in preseason before he got hurt and still does. All you have to do is run right at him like I said before. Now we are out a second round pick. It's no surprise no other teams traded for him. I want my pick back.

No wonder we dont have good QB we run out faster then anything.

it was football 101 by the giants, running at taylor like that... and until we either take him out on run downs, he gets healthy and proves he can stop the run, it's gonna be like that every game here on out... watch the chargers game this weekend, merriman is gonna get the same deal... you just can't hide players out there... is why players like roy williams will be on the sideline in certain situations...

hopefully taylor just couldn't post like he needs to cause of the knee and that will improve...

I posted this in my own thread but I'm saying it here too.

I said before the season that stopping the run would be in question. Now it doesn't surprise me that teams are running down the Skins throats. I think people see the importance of Phillip Daniels now. Not a great pass rusher but he held his ground on the strong side against the run. You couldn't just man handle him.

One suggestion that I have is that the Skins start Demetric Evans on the strong side and make Taylor or Carter situational pass rushers. It worked for Green bay last year with Kabeer Gamilia. He(Kabeer) played mainly on passing downs and had 10 sacks. Demetric Evans isn't a world beater but for right now I think he can play the run better than Taylor or Carter on 1st down on the strong side. He's 275 or 280 pounds and can at least hold his ground at the point of contact. It might not be the answer but it would be worth a try. I think Taylor playing the weakside on 1st down is a better thing. They could play Taylor and Carter on obvious passing downs. It seemed to work for the Packers last year. What do you guys think?

****ing the redskins sucked so much dick. i cant ****ing believe this ****. zorn cant ****ing coach campbell threw for an awesome 120 yards. randy thomas got ****ing trucked all game. laron laundry forgot how to god damn tackle, and so did the defense. jason taylor is the biggest ****en waste of **** ive ever seen and if it wasnt for the fact i was completely ****ing wasted before the game i wouldnt have watched. **** the skins. this season is ****ing ****. **** you campbell you ****en suck. get glasses if you cant see 10 feet in front of you. **** the offense. **** the defense. and zorn your not ready. **** this ****. bring back spurrier. god damn. WAY TO GO TEAM. p.s. god damn give carlos rogers a contract extension he was almost in position on every play, and smoot only got whored the whole ****ed game.

Come on, say what you really feel

The knock on Taylor has always been that he is aquarterback rusher, not a run stopper. We knew that going into the trade. I think he will show his worth if we can keep him 2 years.

Let's face it, we faced the super bowl champs who, minus one player, are in as good of, if not better, shape than they were at the end of last year. Plax and Toomer were on fire, thanks Carlos, and Eli was hitting them at will.

You guys can all beat up on the orginal poster all day, but he's absolutley right, You can see J.T. get pushed around all night, He looked like a third string DE and had no ability to get off his block. Renaldo Wynn was twice as good as this cat.

The fact he played on a bad knee says bad things about the depth. What is up with the Giants always getting our old players and they do better over there :doh:

That wasn't Jason. Think it was Rocky.

Watch the play again, Rocky Got Juked by Eli but JT was following and just let up.

Hence the questioning of his hunger. I mean it could be he knee was aching, and if thats the case than ok but dont let up ever. If you cant physically get it done then put Chris Wilson out there until you are 100%....cause at least that kid would of not slowed up.

The fact he played on a bad knee says bad things about the depth. What is up with the Giants always getting our old players and they do better over there :doh:

We should have kept Wynn. I saw him in on a couple of tackles. Can't say the same for Jason Taylor though. Atleast AC was balling. JT's side of the line got exposed over and over everytime they ran the ball at him.

Archived