Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylor is garbage, finished, cooked. Cerrato got taken by the Tuna.

Skins4ever1

I don't care if his knee is a little banged up right now, he is finished. His legs look like tooth picks. He looked like garbage in preseason before he got hurt and still does. All you have to do is run right at him like I said before. Now we are out a second round pick. It's no surprise no other teams traded for him. I want my pick back.

Yeah, let's not overreact or anything after one game. The guy played obviously hurt, and Cerrato did not give up a high enough pick to be "taken" even if Taylor does suck.

The problem with the defense is going to continue to be the fact that the player it was designed around is in a grave, and it might take 3 years before this team fully recovers that. The other issue is Springs being out. He allows the Skins so many options that they just don't have with Rogers and Smoot.

Is this thread serious?

The last time i checked there were 11 guys on defense and you pick out one after that garbage performance?

Yea he was bullied, run over and stomped on, but so were 10 other guys.

Picking on jason because we gave up a draft pick for him, maybe? Think about this, the redskins front office would have made that pick if you didn't know. The point is, it would have been some overhyped college player that can't pass a condioning test!

Archived