Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylor is garbage, finished, cooked. Cerrato got taken by the Tuna.

Skins4ever1

Reminds me of the Landry talk.

Landry is having a down year but look at the way Taylor bounced back.

What a joke of a bump man, let it go.

The two are not even close to comparable. JT was injured and played out of position while here. He goes back to his old position and is healthy, he produces.

It was a dumb trade for Vinny to make and he has been fired. This is one of the reasons and the last of a bad line of team building. It's over.

LL seems to have made a conscious decision, to stop tackling and just going for the big hit whenever he gets a chance.

Our corners are playing worse and that is exposing his inadequacy in the coverage game and that he to is playing out of position.

YOu know I really didn't like when Jason Taylor left here, but I feel that he may have a point about Blache. Clearly Haynesworth and Taylor agree that Blache's schemes are less than spectacular and don't accentuate their strengths. I thought that Jason Taylor was a malcontent for leaving here and that he should have taken the 8 million. He obviously knows something that the rest of the fans don't and that is that Blache is just an average D-coordinator who lacks creativity in hiding blitzes and doesn't utilize the best players on the team and know how to get them involved. Just something that I had been thiking about lately since Haynesworth decided to run his mouth in public.

What a joke of a bump man, let it go.

The two are not even close to comparable. JT was injured and played out of position while here. He goes back to his old position and is healthy, he produces.

It was a dumb trade for Vinny to make and he has been fired. This is one of the reasons and the last of a bad line of team building. It's over.

LL seems to have made a conscious decision, to stop tackling and just going for the big hit whenever he gets a chance.

Our corners are playing worse and that is exposing his inadequacy in the coverage game and that he to is playing out of position.

Yup. Landry is just a bum.

Looking back at the Jason Taylor situation, it was a very, very stupid trade for Vinny Cerratto to agree to. Phillip Daniels had gone down with a turn acl the first day of training camp of '08. Instead of suggesting Chris Wilson or Lorenzo Alexander to start at DE, Vinny Cerratto is going to send a 2nd round pick to Miami for a 33 year old, past his prime DE. It's fair to say that the Dolphins got the better of the trade. The next year, Miami had Jason Taylor back as well as the second round draft choice that they got from Washington and the Redskins are left empty handed. No General Manager in the NFL would have made that trade except for Cerratto.

It's because of this high level of incompetence that I'm very happy that Cerratto is no longer with the Redskins. What a loser!

Looking back at the Jason Taylor situation, it was a very, very stupid trade for Vinny Cerratto to agree to

Errr, very stupid trade for Snyder to agree to, I hate Vinny and am glad he is gone but big FA names for jersey sales and trading draft picks just screams Dan Snyder.

We traded a second rounder and for a one-year loan... and paid jason Taylor 8 million dollars to play him out of position...

Only Vinny Cerrato...

We have gotten hustled on any and every trade we did while Vinny was here.

This will happen no longer... we have been set back 10 years, but our time has now come to move forward.

Archived