Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylor is garbage, finished, cooked. Cerrato got taken by the Tuna.

Skins4ever1

what a stupid post. He is obviously not 100 percent and maybe he should not have been playing but I count at least 2 good plays he made. One on a 3rd down screen pass (which would've been a 1st down and out the Giants in position to score) and one against the run. To count him out after one game is moronic.

I don't care if his knee is a little banged up right now, he is finished. His legs look like tooth picks. He looked like garbage in preseason before he got hurt and still does. All you have to do is run right at him like I said before. Now we are out a second round pick. It's no surprise no other teams traded for him. I want my pick back.

It's funny how people who have never played a down of football is calling someone garbage. lmao. The closest some of you have come to playing football is playing MADDEN the Game.:2cents:

I don't care if his knee is a little banged up right now, he is finished. His legs look like tooth picks. He looked like garbage in preseason before he got hurt and still does. All you have to do is run right at him like I said before. Now we are out a second round pick. It's no surprise no other teams traded for him. I want my pick back.

:doh:

Taylor was the least of the problems on that Defense. The middle of the line was a sieve, Rogers got abused like a rented mule and still never managed to rid himself of the dropsies.

This is right. Our DTs got pwned. No push up the middle. No clogging of holes. And yeah...I wish we had Plexico about right now. He's the only reason Eli has a ring. Campbell played better than Eli.

Btw...get a life for blaming Taylor. What'd you expect? Him to have 10 sacks against the best and most underrated O-line in the NFL after coming off an injury? We're fortunate our D stepped up and only allowed 16 instead of 35.

I know this was just his first game and that he was coming off of injury... but he was anything but impressive.

He's pretty old now and he's just not explosive like he used to be. I noticed last year that he'd seemed to have lost that first step quickness that he won battles with.

My main problem with him though is that he just isn't good against the run and he just flat out doesn't belong on the strongside. He isn't a strongside DE. Never was. If he CAN still play DE in the NFL (and I wonder about that), then it is as a weakside pass rusher.

Problem is, Andre Carter is even worse against the run than Taylor is.

Bad job by Cerrato to get us another RDE when we lost and needed a LDE. :doh:

I know this was just his first game and that he was coming off of injury... but he was anything but impressive.

He's pretty old now and he's just not explosive like he used to be. I noticed last year that he'd seemed to have lost that first step quickness that he won battles with.

My main problem with him though is that he just isn't good against the run and he just flat out doesn't belong on the strongside. He isn't a strongside DE. Never was. If he CAN still play DE in the NFL (and I wonder about that), then it is as a weakside pass rusher.

Problem is, Andre Carter is even worse against the run than Taylor is.

Bad job by Cerrato to get us another RDE when we lost and needed a LDE. :doh:

EXACTLY...He isn't worth a 2nd round pick for sure. That's why no other team traded for him. You don't get all pro DE's for a 2nd round pick unless something is wrong with the guy.

Archived