Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whiskey drinkers

Tour of Duty

I'm not a whiskey connoisseur and would like to expand my palate. Right now my favorites are Crown Royal Cask No 16 (when I can afford it) or Jameson. Both on the rocks.

I used to drink alot of Jack, Regular, Gentlemans, single barrel I'm looking for something outside of their line.

Any suggestions? What are your favorites?

For Bourbon, Wild Turkey Rare Breed is some good stuff

Alright, that's it, we gotta watch some MMA together when you're in town.

My father's favorite stuff is Wild Turkey Rare Breed, he fed that stuff to me as a baby. That's why I like fighting! :D I just saw him for the first time in a few months. The man quit smoking, started exercising again, but a bottle of Wild Turkey was half full on the kitchen counter. That's his ba ba.

I have a really strong feeling this is going to be a drunk weekend. I'm going to buy a few recommended bottles tonight and start trying them out tomorrow during the game through Sunday.

Nothing better than football and alcohol. All I need is to get laid and it'll be the perfect weekend.

Fifth-ing the Maker's Mark, third-ing the Knob Creek, and adding my own :2cents: to the discussion:

Eagle Rare single barrel 10 year. It's decently cheap (about $27.00 for a liter,) a little spicy (though not as spicy as, say, MM,) and has way more character than your standard issue Jim or Jack. Delightful on the rocks.

EAGLE%20RARE%20SINGLE%20BARREL%2010YEARS.JPG

Anybody else ever have Eagle Rare? What'd you think??

Dewar's is pretty solid, but really you can't go wrong with any of the top-shelf single malts.

Although Jack is great, I've found that Old Granddad is excellent with coke. Lately I've been on a cheap whiskey binge, sticking with Evan Williams.

I know how it is man. Evan Williams is a steady whiskey for its price. And it's plastic so you can drop it and have a good laugh instead of literally crying from a bottle breaking.

Archived