Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where Have the Larry Michael Threads Gone?

Jino

I distinctly remembered that we recently had a poll on Larry Michael's approval rating and now the thread does not exist. We had numerous threads regarding him and they too, are completely gone. After searching through all of Extremeskins, it seems that all threads that discussing Larry Michaels no longer exists. Then I went searching on Google to find if I could find some previously cached ones and I find this:

EXTREMESKINS.com - The Official Larry Michael Approval ThreadAug 22, 2008 ... This is the official discussion forum for the fans of the Washington Redskins.

www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256583&page=4 - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

EXTREMESKINS.com - The Official Larry Michael Approval ThreadThe Stadium (http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24) ... Here you go Larry. An Approval thread on the official Redskins forum. ...

www.extremeskins.com/forums/printthread.php?t=256583 - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

More results from www.extremeskins.com ยป

[/Quote]

The link redirects me to a totally different thread discussion. Something's not right here. What's going on here? Are the recent changes screwing up the board or are we experiencing a cleansing of the negative threads. I say this because I am adamant about voicing my displeasure with Larry Michael and his incompetence and total control of the Redskins media outlet. I will not stop until Redskins nation gets a more competent person to be our media frontman.

I distinctly remembered that we recently had a poll on Larry Michael's approval rating and now the thread does not exist. We had numerous threads regarding him and they too, are completely gone. After searching through all of Extremeskins, it seems that all threads that discussing Larry Michaels no longer exists. Then I went searching on Google to find if I could find some previously cached ones and I find this:

The link redirects me to a totally different thread discussion. Something's not right here. What's going on here? Might I dare question if the board is censored in some way, shape or form after the recent changes?

Wow. :doh:

So the MODs spend time completely redesigning the board (and are still making corrections and transferring old threads) all for our benefit and the first thing you can say is "CENSORING! CENSORING!" :rolleyes: Why not try a thank you and then PMing the MODs first?

Since when have the MODs EVER censored the board? If you misguidingly believe that they have - then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

Wow.

So the MODs spend time completely redesigning the board (and are still making corrections and transferring old threads) all for our benefit and the first thing you can say is "CENSORING! CENSORING!" Why not try a thank you and then PMing the MODs first?

Since when have the MODs EVER censored the board? If you misguidingly believe that they have - then perhaps this isn't the place for you.[/Quote]

Oh..............

Oops.... :hammer:

The link redirects me to a totally different thread discussion. Something's not right here. What's going on here? Are the recent changes screwing up the board or are we experiencing a cleansing of the negative threads. I say this because I am adamant about voicing my displeasure with Larry Michael and his incompetence and total control of the Redskins media outlet. I will not stop until Redskins nation gets a more competent person to be our media frontman.

Had you really looked very hard, you would realize that many of the threads posted the last week BEFORE the new board have disappeared, along with posts from that week.

Cleansing of negative threads? Oh dear lord. Where do people come up with this stuff?

Why do you watch REDSKIN NATION if you are so displeased? Why not write them and tell them just how adamant you are about them replacing Larry? Seems as though going directly to the source makes more sense than ranting on a message board.

Wait... something definitely isn't right. There are other Larry Michaels threads, just none that are critical of him. When I search other topics, they seem to pop up at least in limited numbers. We had a million of critical Larry Michaels and they ALL disappear? Go ahead and try for yourself.

There have been plenty of critical and for that matter positive threads about Redskins lunch which of course included Larry over the years. I don't recall any censuring. Count me as one of the people that like Larry and his show.

But if you don't, its cool -- but the pro and con Larry stuff has been out there for awhile -- these new threads aren't the definitive threads about Larry. The issue has been beaten to death for the last two seasons and there are plenty on the board that like him too.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I don't recall anyone ever being censured on this subject.

There were never any threads like that. You never saw them. They don't exist.

You know what's funny? Red Zebra and everyone affiliated with the Redskins have their own Wiki pages except for Michael himself. I am starting to doubt his existence now.

Wait... something definitely isn't right. There are other Larry Michaels threads, just none that are critical of him. When I search other topics, they seem to pop up at least in limited numbers. We had a million of critical Larry Michaels and they ALL disappear? Go ahead and try for yourself.

A million? Riiiight. If there were that many, you'd be getting more results.

Tell you what, Hater. Go start an anti Larry thread & see if it disappears.

A million? Riiiight. If there were that many, you'd be getting more results.

Tell you what, Hater. Go start an anti Larry thread & see if it disappears.

That's right, I do hate Larry Michael for his incompetence and inability to report with candidness. Didn't Snyder create this media outlet to filter out the inherent bias from traditional media such as the Post?

Anyways, I'm not looking to start a thread about him nor do I question that any future threads regarding him will be deleted. I really wanted to read the past thread discussing Larry Michael's approval ratings.

That's right, I do hate Larry Michael for his incompetence and inability to report with candidness. Didn't Snyder create this media outlet to filter out the inherent bias from traditional media such as the Post?

Anyways, I'm not looking to start a thread about him nor do I question that any future threads regarding him will be deleted. I really wanted to read the past thread discussing Larry Michael's approval ratings.

He's a tool; plain and simple.

THE voice of the Washington Redskins, Frank Herzog, told it like it was. He was critical of the team when he needed to be.

Larry Michael is a "Yes" man and won't buck the current dictators who own and operate the team.

BRING BACK FRANK !!

Didn't Snyder create this media outlet to filter out the inherent bias from traditional media such as the Post?

Larry Michael is a "Yes" man and won't buck the current dictators who own and operate the team.

:doh:

:doh:!!

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Mi brayn hurtz........

Never ceases to amaze me, how people can take things so personal, that they'll throw out personal insults at a man that most have never met. This says more about them, than Larry's performance, (or lack thereof depending on opinion), will ever say about him.

I remember the poll. I think it was something like:

48% Approve

52% Hate-LM-More-Than-A-Venomous-Snake-Bite

So there's your answer. And I'm sure LM is quite aware that almost barely more than half of the people here hate him. Frankly, I don't think he really cares.

Archived