Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Crayton Sounds Off on Hochuli

skinsfan12

Not sure how legit this interview is, but Big Ed might need to bring the smack down.

Click link for full article:

http://startelegramsports.typepad.com/cowboys/2008/08/crayton-sound-1.html

August 17, 2008

Crayton Sounds Off On Hochuli

Leave to Patrick Crayton to save the day.

Regardless of what you think of the Cowboys receiver's skills or ability, God love him for his mouth.

We were talking about penalties after the game, Crayton questioned some of the calls that were made.

"You know what? Some of the penalty calls they made too will make some things happen, too," Crayton said.

Were

"Yes. The one where they jumped off sides and were in the neutral zone; I'm standing on the line so I'm sitting here looking at it and Andre Gurode is not going to snap it unless they are in the neutral zone," Crayton said. "Colombo's late hit."

I then made reference to a close call on a late-hit penalty assessed to Bradie James that resulted in a Broncos' first down.

"Those are three completely bad calls right there," Crayton said.

Crayton then wondered if NFL official Ed Hochuli was just looking for more air time.

"I think Mr. Hochuli likes to get himself on TV a little bit. I know he likes to work out, but c'mon Mr. Hochuli," Crayton said. "We don't gotta see that much of you."

The Cowboys have now gone past giving the rest of the league locker room motivation, they're now rubbing against referees. Real smart. Especially a referee like Hochuli who works some pretty big games during the year.

Could this team be any more annoying? Even the head coach comes across as an ass.

Has anyone seen any episodes on HBO with the Cowboys training camp? After watching two episodes, I'm really starting to think the Cowboys are going to have a bad year. I'm not saying 6-10 bad, but definately a step back from last year. I don't now why, I'm just getting that vibe. In that show, they seem to be more focused on trying to look cool than play good football.

Archived