Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Crayton Sounds Off on Hochuli

skinsfan12

Umm Ed Hochuli would break Patrick Crayton in half

Or after Laron Landry knocks Clayton silly, Hochuli could say to Crayton:

"You know, son, I could call probably call #30 for that hit. It may have been a tad early. But I wouldn't want everyone thinking I'm an attention whore or something."

The best thing about the 2008 season is going to be the league wide smackdown we're going to see on the Cowboys. Everybody is sick and tired of the hype about a team that has done nothing to earn it.

What's wonderful about this is that the refs are part of a fraternity.

Crayton's remarks will haunt the pukes for the entire year.

Well then I am glad Crayton said it just so I dont have to hear whining from you and some other posters about refs favoring the Cowboys

This is effin hilaious. Steer fans and players will be complaining they got it in the rear all season if things don't go right. I guess they took hardknocks to serious. Brokeback style. 'laugh'

They need an excuse for everything and this gives them one. Be thankful for Crayton as he was looking out for their fans :laugh:

Well then I am glad Crayton said it just so I dont have to hear whining from you and some other posters about refs favoring the Cowboys

anyone else find it amusing that BigD supports Crayton's whining about the refs while complaining about posters whining about the refs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hypocrisy thy name is poke fan :thumbsup:

What's wonderful about this is that the refs are part of a fraternity.

Crayton's remarks will haunt the pukes for the entire year.

We can only hope ;):cheers:

Let him keep talking~ "I'm lovin' it" and the fact that America's team :rolleyes: is so courageous to talk on..........and on...............and on...........about "their abuse" :laugh:

PS: shouldn't there be alot of poke fans in here defending him and his comments? :D :dallasuck

anyone else find it amusing that BigD supports Crayton's whining about the refs while complaining about posters whining about the refs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hypocrisy thy name is poke fan :thumbsup:

No but I do find it amusing you didnt understand why I posted what I did

No but I do find it amusing you didnt understand why I posted what I did

I understood, and after thinking about it, its one thing for FANS to complain about refs...its quite a different thing for a PLAYER to do it. Especially in that manner. I don't ever recall a 'skins fan saying a ref was calling alot of penalties because he was working out and wanted air time.

Who is Patrick Crayton? What has he done? A second rate receiver with a second rate mouth. Just because you wear a Cowboy uniform and they say you are good doesn't make it true. Do something before you talk about bad penalties. Crayton needs to worry about getting open than what the referees are calling.

Archived