Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kill Favre.

Spaceman Spiff

No need to wish ill will on Favre, he is on the cover of Madden football this year remember? The superstitious stars in the sky are aligning as we speak. :cool:

Lol! yes we all forgot about it, let's leave the job to THE MADDEN CURSE!!! bwah ha hahhhhh!

I didnt know of that site!, I checked my zip and it also shows Skins vs Jets!!

Is it accurate or its the first time u try it?

I use that site alot, I just liked it better than the TV guide, and it can go out 8+ days or so. It is pretty accurate, but I guess that game is subject to change so far out, but with Favre's return and everyone watching his every move, I would think it is a safe bet to be on NFLN next week.

Farve never used to bother me much. I just get sick of packer fans in general. But this last couple weeks and I've come to the conclusion he's just a drama queen. I'm pretty sick of it all.

I agree and they released Chad Pennington to make room for him. Although he has seen better days, But always like the Marshall players as that is where I went to School also,

Holy crap! Do people not understand hyperbole? Tongue in cheek maybe?

SS is NOT wishing harm on Favre. Nothing additional than any harm that he has already put on himself for acting like a toddler. What SS is trying to state, is that the Skins D should make Favres debut with the Jets a miserable one.

We certainly wouldn't 'kill' Favre. What we would be doing is killing his confidence, killing his certainty (or lack there of) for coming back out of retirement.

The title makes much more sense after reading the OP. But then again, the USA is extremely PC so, I am not sure why I am surprised.

Farve is the backup for next weeks game :insane: isn't it? :D

Farve still will be playing with mostly 3 and 4th string players trying to make the "team"; even IF, and only IF they would mix in their starters, the jetsters are NOT used to Farve and he isn't used to them.:jetssuck:

I encourage you NOT to forget we have our own weapons :point2sky and a backup QB that is trying to make a name (not that he doesn't already have one:silly: with us~ look at all the "love threads on him") that has the youth and the accuracy to back up HIS throws and team members that are also viaing for a postion~this makes for L E A T A L............:whippin:

Now, I ask you~ what DOES Farve have that we don't have?:thumbsup:

Farve buried himself~ we don't want to be the team to take him out physically, we want to be the team that burns him :evil: with points :D:cheers:

:logo: Hail :logo:

I cannot believe the title and content of your thread.

Like it or not Favre is a legend. Grow up kid.

I would like to know what makes farve a legend? He's been more lucky than good imo. He's also pretty reckless with the ball. I never have seen any greatness in his qb skills. :2cents:

I would like to know what makes farve a legend? He's been more lucky than good imo. He's also pretty reckless with the ball. I never have seen any greatness in his qb skills. :2cents:

I never understood why Favre's style of play was always labeled "gunslinger" but for everyone else it is "terrible mechanics".

EDIT: everyone else not named Tony Romo sits to pee

I agree with LD, we need more threads with mortal combat fatalities photo-shopped with skins players killing opposing players. Can you make this happen zskins? Each week a thread with somebody we all especially don't like being ripped in half or something? hahaha

I like Favre, but I've been saying the same exact thing, let's knock him around and steal the show since you know the hype is going to be rediculous

"Brett Favre drops back for his first pass as a Jet...moves around in the pocket...OHHHH he is just LEVELED by Andre Carter! And Favre's first pass attempt turns out to a be a disasterous one as the Skins d-lineman comes crashing down on him"

Wouldn't you rather hear that then see him throw 5 slants and have the media kiss his *** all week??

You DO realize that if we crush Favre (metaphorically or not), the media will be over him more so than if it were a boring game, right? "Maybe Favre should've stayed retired" "Can he bounce back?" "Crushing loss for Favre's opener with a new team" etc. ;)

I've hated Favre dating back to when he called out his receiver for not going to camp because he wanted a new contract. The fact that Favre was being so childish about his retirement was icing on the cake (and it's lasted years).

Archived