Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kill Favre.

Spaceman Spiff

Please.

Can we tee off on him? Can we get Jason Taylor to hit him hard once, just to make him a believer? And then can we get Taylor and Carter to hit him on a high-low?

I just turned the TV on and of course ESPN is all hanging over Favres practice, like its the biggest news ever.

Of course next weeks game will have more hype than almost any regular season game, you can bank on that.

I want us to steal the spotlight. I want us to light him up and send his selfish ass back to retirement. I'm not wishing injury on him, I just want to crush him and make him have second thoughts about coming back.

I want the Skins to be the postgame talk. I want Tom Jackson to be talking about how bad we made him look and how Favre should stay retired.

I want Springs and Smoot to pick off his passes for 6. I want him to look like the old fartknocker he is.

I hate Favre. I want us to steal the spotlight.

Make it sweet. Make it good. Make it hard for him to get back up.

Please.

Can we tee off on him? Can we get Jason Taylor to hit him hard once, just to make him a believer? And then can we get Taylor and Carter to hit him on a high-low?

I just turned the TV on and of course ESPN is all hanging over Favres practice, like its the biggest news ever.

Of course next weeks game will have more hype than almost any regular season game, you can bank on that.

I want us to steal the spotlight. I want us to light him up and send his selfish ass back to retirement. I'm not wishing injury on him, I just want to crush him and make him have second thoughts about coming back.

I want the Skins to be the postgame talk. I want Tom Jackson to be talking about how bad we made him look and how Favre should stay retired.

I want Springs and Smoot to pick off his passes for 6. I want him to look like the old fartknocker he is.

I hate Favre. I want us to steal the spotlight.

Make it sweet. Make it good. Make it hard for him to get back up.

Ok let me get this straight cause you weren't that clear. You want us to steal the spotlight? I think that's what you were saying but I'm not sure.

Oh and +100 points for using "fartknocker" in a post.

I cannot believe the title and content of your thread.

Like it or not Favre is a legend. Grow up kid.

I'm not saying he's not a legend, although sometimes I have a hard time figuring out why. I blame John Madden, mostly.

As far as the grow up part, :finger:

Well, SS, I have been meaning to ask you.

How do you feel about Favre?

I think he's a selfish, emotional basketcase. He's insecure about himself and the decisions he makes, he doesn't know what he wants and has everyone around him asking "how high?" when he says "jump."

All I can say is he better be thankful that he's not Terrell Owens, or else the media would be having a field day with how selfish and how he's destroying a team in his wake.

Which to further reply to SkinsCapsNatsFan, legends don't act like a 5 year old bedwetter.

Ok let me get this straight cause you weren't that clear. You want us to steal the spotlight? I think that's what you were saying but I'm not sure.

Oh and +100 points for using "fartknocker" in a post.

Yes, thats exactly what I want. I want Jackson and Schlereth to give us praise for being an awesome defense, which will never happen. Favre can go out and look like complete crap next week and will get a free pass no matter what.

I hope he fails miserably this season and I hope next week gets him off to a rip roaring start.

:laugh: :laugh:

Well, u had to photoshop Kano, whos about to get the Fatality!

I guess u're like me, after 6 beers I start to get cross-eyed.

:laugh:

****! I wasn't even paying attention. I just saw more room on Liu Kang to add team logos.

...and I haven't had any beer yet today.....I'm just cross-eyed from messing with directories and firmwares on my phone :silly:

:laugh:

****! I wasn't even paying attention. I just saw more room on Liu Kang to add team logos.

...and I haven't had any beer yet today.....I'm just cross-eyed from messing with directories and firmwares on my phone :silly:

LOL, hey Kano already has a white uniform, just add some green :D

no need to kill him but please. lets put him and his team to embarrassment. were the first ones that get a chance to kick his *** so lets do it. seriously. couple sacks and ints. keep the pressure on and dont let up. i agree. i want them ti be talking about how bad we make him look.

the quote of the night should be "maybe he should have stayed in retirement"

Archived