Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cult of Colt (Merged)

TK

Don't people realize most great QB's spend their first season, if not their first few, carrying a clipboard? College football is no where near the complexity and speed that the NFL is. If you really want to support Colt and want him to do well, then give the kid a chance to learn.

COLT BRENNAN RULES!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. I've been lurking for a few weeks and thought I'd finally chime in.

Yes, I am a Colt Brennan and UH Warriors fan. No, I am not an obsessed fanboy. I love my team and players with Hawaii ties but I am realistic as are most of us in Hawaii.

Case in point, you won't find many diehard Ashley Lelie fans screaming for him to be a starter with the 49ers.

Anyways, this forum is HILARIOUS!!! Between the other Colt Brennan thread with the one-liners and the look-a-like threads, this forum has made me laugh more than anything recently.

I hope the Skins do well as they are one team I had no emotions about one way or the other. That is, of course, until the Skins proved to be the smartest organization in the NFL by drafting Colt Brennan.

COLT BRENNAN RULES!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system. I've been lurking for a few weeks and thought I'd finally chime in.

Yes, I am a Colt Brennan and UH Warriors fan. No, I am not an obsessed fanboy. I love my team and players with Hawaii ties but I am realistic as are most of us in Hawaii.

Case in point, you won't find many diehard Ashley Lelie fans screaming for him to be a starter with the 49ers.

Anyways, this forum is HILARIOUS!!! Between the other Colt Brennan thread with the one-liners and the look-a-like threads, this forum has made me laugh more than anything recently.

I hope the Skins do well as they are one team I had no emotions about one way or the other. That is, of course, until the Skins proved to be the smartest organization in the NFL by drafting Colt Brennan.

Lelie has fans? I didn't know that (shrug)

But yes, as a whole, some good people here (including the MODS).

One game?

1st Drive: 8 Plays - 74 Yards - 4:53 Drive

2nd Drive: 15 Plays - 88 Yards - 2 Penalties - 7:46 Drive

That's 12 minutes & 39 seconds.

CB5 was on the field for 12 minutes & 39 seconds. And now, ES is a crazy house because of it. Saturday can't get here soon enough.:laugh:

TK, I couldn't have said it better myself. As a newbie Redskin fan, I want to watch everygame the Redskins play!!!! I don't think it will be televised out here in Hawaii, but I will check for online broadcasts or just hit the F5 refresh button on the NFL scoreboard. I hope Jason Campbell has a monster game and Colt Brennan to come in with the broom and sweep the game shut. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!

Even better.

How about a Colt news paper that we can send to everyone in the world so they all can see the greatness that is Colt.

It can break down like this:

Front page:Colt talks about major world events like only Colt can talk.

Business: Colt give insite into stocks, with this you can do a Colt pick of the week were he rocket passes at a Wall Street Joural. What the ball hits will be the one to invest in.

Political: Colt wieghs in on the Presadential elections and how that effects Colt.

Oppinion: AKA Colts corrner, Colt talks about all things Colt, his fans can wright about how great Colt is. All hate mail will be ignored.

Sports: Colt talks about whats happening in sports and how all his fans thinks he his better than everyone else and how Colt has laid to waste the long held belief that "white man cant jump".

Comics: Colt in a series of wacky adventures starting from UH ending when he is put in the Hall of Fame the day before he becomes supreme ruler of the world. Comedy abound!

This will get the threads of the site and spread the word about Colt at the sametime... ITS A WIN WIN!!!

TK, I couldn't have said it better myself. As a newbie Redskin fan, I want to watch everygame the Redskins play!!!! I don't think it will be televised out here in Hawaii, but I will check for online broadcasts or just hit the F5 refresh button on the NFL scoreboard. I hope Jason Campbell has a monster game and Colt Brennan to come in with the broom and sweep the game shut. GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!

it will be live on nfl network

I'd rather talk about this than the "Skins D-line sucks" threads that have bombarded the boards the past three years. Interesting how those disappeared;).

It's not our fault the Skins did a decent job in the draft this year. If this type of stuff happened every year at different positions, the Skins will have success.

Colt started his NFL career the same place where it will end: Canton.

Agreed. I've followed this guy's career for the past 3 years at UH and he's definitely something special. And as far as Colt having the sexiest release ever - I hesitate describing anything about another dude as "sexy" but it is cool as ****. With Hawaii's all black unis and the visor Colt looked like a touchdown throwing Darth Vader. Well, maybe not. And it'd be interesting to review the tape on Dan Marino and see who has the quicker release. I'd give the edge to Colt because of the lower release point.

Agreed. I've followed this guy's career for the past 3 years at UH and he's definitely something special. And as far as Colt having the sexiest release ever - I hesitate describing anything about another dude as "sexy" but it is cool as ****. With Hawaii's all black unis and the visor Colt looked like a touchdown throwing Darth Vader. Well, maybe not. And it'd be interesting to review the tape on Dan Marino and see who has the quicker release. I'd give the edge to Colt because of the lower release point.

and here is a prime example why this thread is on point

I mean I get that #5 has some ablitiy and he looked good against the practice squaders from the colts, but to compare him to Marino is

Ridiculous :doh:

and here is a prime example why this thread is on point

I mean I get that #5 has some ablitiy and he looked good against the practice squaders from the colts, but to compare him to Marino is

Ridiculous :doh:

Im as mobile as Marino.

There, I compared myself to Dan Marino, and I WAS CORRECT.

You Know your a Hawaii fan When....

you bought all the redskins merchandice you can find but don't know where the team is located.

You think throwing sexy is a stat and should be used in judging QBs.

you believe being drafted in the 6th round makes you "Special"

Because I don't have the ablity to start up a thread I'm hoping someone with make one so I can read others. Best way to vent is by laughing it up IMO.

Archived