Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Cult of Colt (Merged)

TK

Look Colt Brenan is a Redskin, he is on OUR roster, and one day may be an important part of the teams future. We don't need to blacklist his name on the forum because he has a cult following of Hawaii fans.

Remember when SS was our coach? He brought a lot of Florida fans to this board. And after SS left, some of the Florida Fans stayed on as permanent redskins fans. This can happen again with the Hawaii fans, but not if we start segregating them out immediately.

Look Colt Brenan is a Redskin, he is on OUR roster, and one day may be an important part of the teams future. We don't need to blacklist his name on the forum because he has a cult following of Hawaii fans.

Remember when SS was our coach? He brought a lot of Florida fans to this board. And after SS left, some of the Florida Fans stayed on as permanent redskins fans. This can happen again with the Hawaii fans, but not if we start segregating them out immediately.

I think TK is joking, mostly. :)

No one is segregating anyone out. As a fan, I'm excited about the prospect of having TWO good QBs on this team for the future (I'm not counting Collins b/c he'll retire soon).

However, there is A LOT more going on with this team than its #3 QB, and I don't want to have to go to page 3 or 4 of this message board to find it b/c the first page is filled up with Brennan threads that all pretty much say the same thing.

We need a little order here. :)

Speaking of segregation... I grew up with the Milwaukee Braves (orig. from WI) so team names with ethnic references are not new. But I really have an inherent problem with the "redskins" name, especially after living in Hawaii. I deal with it like a logo but I would feel wierd talking about "my team, the Redskins" around my native american friends. I like the sound of Washington Warriors, though. :)

Speaking of segregation... I grew up with the Milwaukee Braves (orig. from WI) so team names with ethnic references are not new. But I really have an inherent problem with the "redskins" name, especially after living in Hawaii. I deal with it like a logo but I would feel wierd talking about "my team, the Redskins" around my native american friends. I like the sound of Washington Warriors, though. :)

huh.

Well, if you are going to hang out here, ya better get used to the name "Redskins". :)

I think you are really missing the point that TK is making..:2cents:

:doh:

I say we give colt a sub-forum so everyone doesn't have to weed through the madness.

I think it is absolutely hilarious that a 3rd string QB has sold as many jerseys (or even has them for sale).....the situation is unique to say the least.....hence the bombardment of threads (FWIW, i only started 1....lol)

I say we give colt a sub-forum so everyone doesn't have to weed through the madness.

I think it is absolutely hilarious that a 3rd string QB has sold as many jerseys (or even has them for sale).....the situation is unique to say the least.....hence the bombardment of threads (FWIW, i only started 1....lol)

I am sorry, has sold how many jerseys? what are you even talking about. I was at the game on Sunday and was around Redskin fans for three straight days this weekend and did not see one Brennan jersey.

Archived