Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Banned Keeastman Photochop NOW POSTED

unsonny

key word "photochop"

It's Katie's head on the body of ES member "Weird Gymnasium"

Come on TLC, by the reaction of some, it wasn't as obvious as you make it out to be. That's why I asked. ;)

I can tell you this, the next time I make it up from FL to attend the Tailgate and the game, I will definitely do it in hot weather not freezing cold rian. Yay hot weather!

Come on TLC, by the reaction of some, it wasn't as obvious as you make it out to be. That's why I asked. ;)

I can tell you this, the next time I make it up from FL to attend the Tailgate and the game, I will definitely do it in hot weather not freezing cold rian. Yay hot weather!

Just bustin' balls, bschurm :cheers:

I think October is best overall. The first few games last year were absolutely BRUTAL. The only thing you'd want those puppies for would be shade. :silly:

Just bustin' balls, bschurm :cheers:

I think October is best overall. The first few games last year were absolutely BRUTAL. The only thing you'd want those puppies for would be shade. :silly:

I know, I know. I just felt kinda dumb for a minute there. :D

As far as the puppies, shade? Shade? :insane:

ok i dunno if thats keeastman or not but damn i hope it is........

i have noticed from some of the tailgate pics that there are some real hotties up there backing our team.... and to think i cant find a chick that can spot an off sides foul or even be able to explain it........

im thinkin i may have to move up there.......

ok i dunno if thats keeastman or not but damn i hope it is........

i have noticed from some of the tailgate pics that there are some real hotties up there backing our team.... and to think i cant find a chick that can spot an off sides foul or even be able to explain it........

im thinkin i may have to move up there.......

It isn't her.

Untitled-Duplicated-03.jpg

damn shame but nonetheless......... thats a hottie with our mascot at a game.... id just like to find a girl who understands the game much less is INTO it.....

Good luck.

I'm gonna have to drag my girl to a game this season.:(

Archived