Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vizio HDTV vs. the field

RedskinNutt

More and more I'm falling in love with Vizio HDTVs and their sick low prices. I've read about the company and how they really want to push their value gimmick, but I was wondering if anyone out there has one, and how it's treating them. Also, if you have another brand AND a Vizio, do you see a drop off in quality?

Sorry but if we are compiling a list of the top 3 crappiest tv brands Element and Vizio are violently battling for the #1 spot. I feel that element snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with their latest series.

:laugh:

I vote this the worst thread of the week :laugh:

Polaroids are horrible my friend.

PS:In case anyone cares...Gilbert Arenas has agreed to a contract with the Wiz.

ALready did it in October 07. I got a 37' LCD 1080i for $599. I got it on a friends discount from Wal-Mart.

The TV has been great for the money I spent. Blu-Ray makes it fantastic. And the FIOS broadcast is great in HD.

ALready did it in October 07. I got a 37' LCD 1080i for $599. I got it on a friends discount from Wal-Mart.

The TV has been great for the money I spent. Blu-Ray makes it fantastic. And the FIOS broadcast is great in HD.

The main thing is you are satisfied with it. I plan to buy a cheaper tv for my bedroom.

My more expensive tv is in the basement.

]']I work at Circuit City' date=' and from what I've learned, Vizio's are actually pretty good for the price. Samsung pwns all, and Sony isn't too far behind, but for the price, Vizio's aren't that bad at all.[/quote']

It's all throwaway technology, let me know how they work in 5 years.

]']I work at Circuit City' date=' and from what I've learned, Vizio's are actually pretty good for the price. Samsung pwns all, and Sony isn't too far behind, but for the price, Vizio's aren't that bad at all.[/quote']

Are you kidding me? The picture on that Gallevia series is HORRIBLE!!!!!!! Ive come to the conclusion that Vizio makes a decent 720p LCD and an ok Plasma. But those larger 1080p TVs look like **** compared to Samsung, Sony, or even Toshiba.

Archived