Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DURANT PUNTS A 76 YARDER>>>>>>

dent19

He better be careful or he may wear his leg out for the end of the season.

From the Suisham 110 Yard Field Goal:

Why is it hard for you all to realize he has to do this more then once in a game and putting too much pressure on one leg is not good. He won't make it through the season if he did this all of the time by over exerting/extending himself.

I fully expect him to replace Derek Frost in the starting lineup. Frost is going to be cut after training camp...no doubt in my mind.

Lets just hope that Brooks is a good holder for the FG unit...Frost never made a mistake doing that although he made plenty when punting!

Hail

Brooks will surely put the Skins D in good situations with his amazing punting skills......coach BILL PARCELLS always preached to his teams how critical it was to go the entire game having better FIELD POSITION than the opposing team had....he believed that more often than not, the team the "wins" the battle of field position usually wins the game.

I hope no one jumps on this one. It's been a while before seeing that and I for one don't mind seeing it again :)

I don't normally jump on anyone because most of the time its obvious they tried. This guy couldn't of seriously searched though...Type in Durant Punts 76 and it is all over the board...:doh:

I hope Frost doesn't do what he always does. Become a monster during competition, and then fall apart when the job is his.

I really don't see there being there being that much competition especially since Frost hasn't been consistent and Brooks was a draft pick. IMO I think the coaches have there minds made up already and just say that there will be a competition. Same thing with Bramlet and Brennan.

I fully expect him to replace Derek Frost in the starting lineup. Frost is going to be cut after training camp...no doubt in my mind.

Lets just hope that Brooks is a good holder for the FG unit...Frost never made a mistake doing that although he made plenty when punting!

Hail

Persoanlly I always prefered to see a backup QB as the holder - gives you a better option of a fake kick with the roll out or pass. I recall Thiesmann holding when he was the starting QB back in the day.

Brooks will surely put the Skins D in good situations with his amazing punting skills......coach BILL PARCELLS always preached to his teams how critical it was to go the entire game having better FIELD POSITION than the opposing team had....he believed that more often than not, the team the "wins" the battle of field position usually wins the game.

So did Joe Gibbs and any coach worth his salt.

Archived