Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's your LEAST favorite Redskins Personality?

Thinking Skins

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

With all the recent polls going around talking about Dan Snyder, why not judge the guys who are always talking about our team. I'm really curious to know who's the most hated personality in the area. I tried to include everybody I knew, but if there's somebody I didn't include, just write them as a response.

EDIT: I just wanted to remind people that multiple selections are allowed in the poll.

Larry Michaels is going to win this one I think.

I voted for Brian Mitchell though. JLC and Michaels have their faults, and they both have their strengths. B Mitch is just an outright hater. JLC can come up with good stuff every now and then, and I don't expect a ton of criticism from the apparent "voice of the Redskins." Feel free to disagree, afterall this is only opinion.

I'm starting to question the results of this thread - How does Art have 7 votes, but no names under who's voted for him?

Do the mods not show up or something?

There are 8 missing names from Art, 2 missing names from JLC, 1 missing from L. Michaels, 1 from BMitch, and no one is listed for Tarhog.

Since the poll allowed voting for more than 1, I did. :)

1. Larry Michaels because he's so much of a homer that I can't listen to him because nothing he says is based in fact, it's all spin.

2. JLC because he's so much of a hater, that I can't listen to him because nothing he says is based in fact, it's all spin.

3. Brian Mitchell because he basically reports on what JLC writes, and just hates the 'Skins because he was released for Deion. (I don't blame him for being pissed about that.)

4. Stever Czaban not because of what he says, but because he makes it SO personal.

5. Doc Walker: I considered leaving him off the list, but I listened to him tell Jason Campbell not to listen to the coaches and throw the ball deep. That makes him a fool.

I swear I'm the only guy who doesn't hate Larry Michael...

It's not like he pretends to be something he's not... And he does the job he's supposed to do decently enough... I catch Redskins Radio on Comcast occasionally, and it's very entertaining.

I swear I'm the only guy who doesn't hate Larry Michael...

It's not like he pretends to be something he's not... And he does the job he's supposed to do decently enough... I catch Redskins Radio on Comcast occasionally, and it's very entertaining.

No offense, but you obviously either don't remember the great FRANK HERZOG, (the Skins play-by-play guy that actually had a real voice and talent that Bozo the Clown Larry replaced amongst suspicious cicumstances) and I think you were still in first grade when the Skins last won it all. Tries to be something he's not? Are you serious? Michaels and his ego walk around like he's the big man on campus....why can't his peers tell him the truth...that he sucks, and has no flair for calling a game. Would be awesome if he quit and left town forever....Joe Theisman would be a terrific replacement for that bum.

Archived