Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LA Times: Hathaway vs. Alba

Goaldeje

Please feel free to provide your own pictures for our judging :D

Click link for more:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/celebrity/la-alba-hathaway-2008-pg,0,2234266.photogallery

Funny guys Mike Myers and Steve Carell aren’t the only stars duking it out this weekend when their comedies “The Love Guru” and “Get Smart” open. So are their popular, glam leading ladies Jessica Alba and Anne Hathaway.

Alba, who has kicked major butt in such TV shows and movies as “Dark Angel” and the “Fantastic Four” franchise in which she plays Sue Storm, goes comedic as the owner of the Toronto Maple Leafs hockey club who inexplicably falls under the spell of Guru Pitka (Myers), a Pillsbury doughboy- shaped guru who has worn a chastity belt since he was a preteen.

Hathaway, who came to fame in the Disney comedy franchise “The Princess Diaries,” plays Agent 99 in the updated version of the 1960s classic sitcom “Get Smart.” More “Honey West” and Emma Peel than the original 99 Barbara Feldon, the secret agent finds herself falling madly in love with new field agent Max Smart (Carell) who is brilliant but bumbling.

Competition is always healthy, so we have pitted the two actresses together to see who is the fairest of them all.

Click link for more:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/celebrity/la-alba-hathaway-2008-pg,0,2234266.photogallery

Alba of course.

HOWEVER, Hathaway, unlike Alba, showed off her um... gifts in the movie Havoc (an otherwise horrible movie, btw).

Also in Brokeback Mountain.

I think Alba also showed off her "gifts" in The Sleeping Dictionary.

Alba has never showed off her gifts, unfortunately.

Alba of course.

HOWEVER, Hathaway, unlike Alba, showed off her um... gifts in the movie Havoc (an otherwise horrible movie, btw).

LMAO Havoc was terrible.

My buddy told me to watch that because of the "gifts scene" come to find out that scene was rather disturbing.

Those 2 S.A.'s ran the train on that one chick

Alba by far. It's not evena fair competition.

You are pitting a hot little girl against a plainer, girl next door type. I think Hathaway is attractive, but just in the cuter way. Plus she looked good in Havoc.

Alba is far more of a sex icon.

Alba by far. It's not evena fair competition.

You are pitting a hot little girl against a plainer, girl next door type. I think Hathaway is attractive, but just in the cuter way. Plus she looked good in Havoc.

Alba is far more of a sex icon.

I'll have to disagree. Maybe cos of my heritage, but Alba looks are too typical latina/caribbean/so.european for my taste.

Alba is attractive but no where near a damn sex icon. She's several rungs down that ladder.

Tough call. Hathaway is hot, but she's not photo hot. She looks bad in some photos, specifically when she's smiling and showing teeth. She's hot in movies and film when you see her moving, though.

Alba rarely, if ever, looks bad.

Alba, FTW.

Good call, SS. Hathaway has the girl next door thing goin on, but Alba is always lookin fine.

That said...I would take either one if the opportunity arose! :D

Archived