Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BATTLE of the "B" BANDS!NEWSFLASH:"Better Than Ezra" replaces "Bigots" in contest!

michael_33

The guy began his Career as Biggie Smalls with his first demo. He was featured in a Source "Unsigned Hype" article as such, and throughout his own music refers to himself as Biggie, everyone called him Biggie.

Seems pretty obvious everyone knew exactly who I was referring to.

My reason...Because some artists like David Bowie can be used as "David Bowie"....or "Ziggie Stardust"

Then there is Paul McCartney.....Wings......or the Beattles...

This grouping and many others have songs listed as that "particular" artist...

So if there was a song like "rapping" by Biggie Smalls,then your good to go...

But you can't just pick his name cause he's the lead singer...when the only music he has by him....is the band "Notorious BIG"...

Well, technically, David Bowie can't be used as "Ziggy Stardust" since Ziggy was a fictional character Bowie created and played. He didn't release albums as Ziggy, he released an album by David Bowie called "Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars".

He also created and performed as the Thin White Duke, Alladin Sane, and a couple of others, but he's always been David Bowie the artist playing the character.

McCartney can be used in Wings, as a solo artist and as a Beatle, but you can't put "silly Love Songs" in as a B even though Paul was a Beatle. Likewise you can't use "Dear Prudence" as a McCartney song.

I've never heard of anything categorizing by first name, but this isn't my game.

~Bang

OH...I SEE!

Sorry Sticksboi05...No biggie smalls....!You'll have to wait till the Letter "N" for Notorious BIG" for this BAND...

You may choose another band if you wish with the letter"B"...but I would hurry...!

1 - I was the one who said or should he in N for Notorious BIG

2 - Kosher already chose him.

3 - I already picked the Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn

:cheers:

Actually, I need a better link for that song. I apologize. I didn't look at it until now and it is a NSFW link.

Of course my computer is acting up right now. Somebody hook me up with the original video.

Nevermind, EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S1fUyW6riE

This I one would like to use, NSFW: language only. But due to the popularity of this song, I think most people will know it.

I went ahead and added the songs given to me,to make it easier for me later....

BUT don't freak,if you didn't give me a song yet....I'll let everyone know when I need a song(OR those that still need to give me a song)...I think I got them all that were given to me...

If you want to give them to me now...you may do so and I will link it,when I can.

But we still have the "FINAL 4" of the "A" groupings to go and then the championship,so there is no hurry what's so ever...OK?

Archived