Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BATTLE of the "B" BANDS!NEWSFLASH:"Better Than Ezra" replaces "Bigots" in contest!

michael_33

I thought it was. But I guess not. Yes I was in the first round. Maybe Michael_33 could shed some light on this. Mike?

I'm a little confused on what your asking me... :rolleyes:

The "B" band tourny has not started yet....But ALL the 26 BANDS to enter are full for this particular "letter"...

I'm just getting the rest of the song/links for all the bands...

Round 1 for the B-Bands should start in the next couple days...(or when I get all the songs)

Does this help?

If you guys are wondering or asking, if the same people that were in Letter "A" are always the same in all the letters...NO!

Every letter will have different people in them,cause it's a first come-first serve tournament...(wouldn't be fair to everyone wanting to play)

Your band never,ever changes....Only your song does for each round....!

For those that missed on getting in on letter "B"...don't worry!

We are doing ALL the letters,so you will have many opportunities to enter different letters...

Letter "A" took longer than expected,(as far as the rounds)but we were tinkering with the POLLS and stuff....(plus we had overtimes as well)

Each "letter" will probably take about a week to a week 1/2 in estimation..(1,2,3,4,5 rounds)

I'm also considering putting the LINKS back in the polls as well as have them on page 1 for those interested...Cause I'm not sure the songs are being listened to by all or most of the voters...(It's like they see a band then click and that's it)

So by having the links ON the Poll(as well as the front page),it will tempt most voters to actually take 3 minutes out of their life to listen to YOUR song...

Does this sound cool to everyone?(I just have to make sure all the links work)which is why they will also be on page 1 as well!and I will dbl check all links too! :cheers:

CHAMPIONSHIP round is tonight for AC/DC and Aerosmith! :notworthy

If you guys are wondering or asking, if the same people that were in Letter "A" are always the same in all the letters...NO!

Every letter will have different people in them,cause it's a first come-first serve tournament...(wouldn't be fair to everyone wanting to play)

Your band never,ever changes....Only your song does for each round....!

For those that missed on getting in on letter "B"...don't worry!

We are doing ALL the letters,so you will have many opportunities to enter different letters...

Letter "A" took longer than expected,(as far as the rounds)but we were tinkering with the POLLS and stuff....(plus we had overtimes as well)

Each "letter" will probably take about a week to a week 1/2 in estimation..(1,2,3,4,5 rounds)

I'm also considering putting the LINKS back in the polls as well as have them on page 1 for those interested...Cause I'm not sure the songs are being listened to by all or most of the voters...(It's like they see a band then click and that's it)

So by having the links ON the Poll(as well as the front page),it will tempt most voters to actually take 3 minutes out of their life to listen to YOUR song...

Does this sound cool to everyone?(I just have to make sure all the links work)which is why they will also be on page 1 as well!and I will dbl check all links too! :cheers:

CHAMPIONSHIP round is tonight for AC/DC and Aerosmith! :notworthy

I think it would also be helpful to have a separate thread for each matchup to keep things in small doses instead of having to vote all at once. people will probably get lazy or not remember which ones they liked if they have to listen to 26 songs at a time. (average song is 4 minutes, some of mine are longer, so wer're realistically looking at over an hour and a half of music). I think it would be much easier to let people just vote on one match up at a time instead of having to remember each band they liked and vote all at once.

I'm a little confused on what your asking me... :rolleyes:

The "B" band tourny has not started yet....But ALL the 26 BANDS to enter are full for this particular "letter"...

I'm just getting the rest of the song/links for all the bands...

Round 1 for the B-Bands should start in the next couple days...(or when I get all the songs)

Does this help?

Yes it does. Thanks.

So basically, I simply missed the opportunity to pick a band for the letter "B" so now it's on to letter "C". But, only if I'm quick enough to get in before the 26.

Yes it does. Thanks.

So basically, I simply missed the opportunity to pick a band for the letter "B" so now it's on to letter "C". But, only if I'm quick enough to get in before the 26.

Yes that's correct...

I'm sorry you missed out on letter "B"...We are doing all 26 letters and are going with 26 bands as well for each letter...(30 would be the MAX anyways...on a poll)but we want to keep the universe in balance...J/K.. ;)

It just sounds cool 26 bands for each letter,26 letters in all and eventually 26 champions of each letter going into MEGA battle of the bands competition...A-Z :cheers:

Each letter shouldn't take much more than week or so...So be thinking of a "C" band...And when A thread says"I need bands for the "C" letter,then you just reply to the thread and give me the band...(and song if you wish)

Each round,if you make it through...will require a NEW song! :cheers: by your same band of course...

Damm, guess that means I will probably miss out on a few letters. But I do like the idea.

Michael you do realize this is a project/tournament that will potentially last over 6 months though, right ?

this has already been discussed, we are fully aware of how big of a project this is.

I have searched their band name and all I am getting are stadiums of people chanting to whatever blurb I don't understand...

When I search them in catalogs,they don't appear...

They must have 5 actual songs by them to enter or I WILL replace them....(not to mention they are 1 of 3,that I still am waiting for a song on...)I added the Boyz to men song...!

I will give (Stophovr6=Bigots) till 12:00 noon(TODAY) to give me a song,otherwise...I will have no choice but too eliminate them from the contest and ask for 1 more entry into the "B" band contest!

Thank You!

Archived