Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MGS4 Released....do we?

Commander Adama

He's kinda old... we need some youth on the roster. Although his vet leadership will help with some development.

This is the Zorn Era, not the Gibbs Era!!!!!!

Go with Ninja Gaiden TWO over Metal Gear Solid FOUR. Again, youth movement needed.

in before close!

And you've been here since 2005?

Check some things from this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249147

;)

Had to pick MGS4 up for my kid yesterday coming home from work. Looks good, I say sign him to $40M w/ $22 guaranteed.

If MGS4 is that good with the fans, I'd say we pick him up. At least MGS4 can show Landry how to spend quality time with our fans.

Metal Gear Solid 4 was just released. Do we offer it a veteran minimum + incentives contract?

Discuss...

:D

Well, I got the insider info. on whether or not we should offer a contract because I work at Best Buy ... I say ... no ... unless of course were getting the PS3 Bundle which includes metal gear solid 4 ... then its a no brainer.

It's gonna be tough to sign him though ... we had some cats waiting over night for the PS3 80gig mgs4 combo package thing.

I wanted to ask him if hes ever been laid ... but I already knew the answer.

Sign Kojima to arrange pre-game and half-time entertainment. He can play a sound clip of Snyder yelling "ZORN? ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRN!!?!?!!?" after every loss.

That comment is really funny. Forget MGS4 pick up Nascar 09!!!!! Now that is a great game.

Honest question here. If I started this thread, would I get NNT'd or heckled at because I only have 60 some posts or is this thread okay because the OP has credibility as they have near 3,00 posts. No offense to the OP whatsoever because I do find it amusing, but based off of what I said, what would happen? Anyone?

Archived