Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MGS4 Released....do we?

Commander Adama

The media doesn't like him I hear. He's just the silent type.

Yeah, those silent types can be deadly though. His Scouting report says Astro-Turf isn't his strong suit, when wet, he has a tendency to slip. He had a chance to get into the Big Bowl, but that just turned out to be Hot air.

Yeah, those silent types can be deadly though. His Scouting report says Astro-Turf isn't his strong suit, when wet, he has a tendency to slip. He had a chance to get into the Big Bowl, but that just turned out to be Hot air.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

wow this thread is just..wow :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Honest question here. If I started this thread, would I get NNT'd or heckled at because I only have 60 some posts or is this thread okay because the OP has credibility as they have near 3,00 posts. No offense to the OP whatsoever because I do find it amusing, but based off of what I said, what would happen? Anyone?
Hey there Get Pissed. Honestly, I do not know what would happen. There were multiple reasons why I had posted it. Two of the biggest reasons: It's the off-season and since we have done nothing this off-season, the media would report on if a player had a pimple on his butt and try to make it a huge story. The other big reason, is a ton of people keep posting whenever a player is released if we should pick him up, and I mean every player! So, it was just a joke to have a little fun. As far as me having a different set of rules than newer posters...that is definitely not the case. I always do searches before I post to make sure I am not re-posting something that has been posted 1000 times (Safe to say no one had posted this prior to me).

Hope you are having fun on the board!! HTTR!

Metal Gear Solid 4 was just released. Do we offer it a veteran minimum + incentives contract?

Discuss...

:D

Dude, I don't care what you say, this is one the more funnier things you have done ...

:silly::silly::silly::silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey there Get Pissed. Honestly, I do not know what would happen. There were multiple reasons why I had posted it. Two of the biggest reasons: It's the off-season and since we have done nothing this off-season, the media would report on if a player had a pimple on his butt and try to make it a huge story. The other big reason, is a ton of people keep posting whenever a player is released if we should pick him up, and I mean every player! So, it was just a joke to have a little fun. As far as me having a different set of rules than newer posters...that is definitely not the case. I always do searches before I post to make sure I am not re-posting something that has been posted 1000 times (Safe to say no one had posted this prior to me).

why, why, why would explain your motivations for this HILIARIOUS THREAD ... you almost ruined this whole thing for me!

BCS, brother, you are cool in my eyes my friend for sure. I absolutely find it amusing as others do, honestly. I completely understand what you are saying. When comparing this offseason to others in the past, this season is very very DEAD IMO. I support the good laugh with this thread whole heartedly. I was just curious, that is all, what would happen if I were to start a similar thread. It was more of a rhetorical Q I suppose. You didn't need to answer me, but you did, and I thank you for it!

I hope you and STBonecrushers21 (I'm too lazy to copy his post) and hell, for that matter everyone else too have an excellent rest of the weekend. Keep it real everyone! :cheers:

He's kinda old... we need some youth on the roster. Although his vet leadership will help with some development.

This is the Zorn Era, not the Gibbs Era!!!!!!

Go with Ninja Gaiden TWO over Metal Gear Solid FOUR. Again, youth movement needed.

LOL...I smell an Xbot. Fanboys are hilarious. :laugh:

Archived