Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Movies you would like to see be made.

Id like to see a movie where a geologist goes on adventures and wears a really cool hat. He has a really cool whip but I think it would be funny if you made him afraid of snakes.

I like that idea. It's so good in fact, I think they should make 4 of them.

Except he's not a geologist.

I'd like to see the dark tower made into a movie or mini-series.

He can be a F-14 pilot and he can have a best friend/co-pilot that he calls "Duck".

They can play volleyball together without their shirts on and pose while doing everything. And then he can go to a school for gifted pilots and get into all sorts of mischief.

Kinda beat me to it, but I'd like to see a documentary on MSF and Chomerics meeting and the hijinks that ensues. MSF brandishing a firearm while wearing chain metal as Chomerics looks on, smoking a joint and calling him a facist.

Yours sounds like a comedy where as mine sounds like a 9 hour melodrama/fantasy film.

Kinda beat me to it, but I'd like to see a documentary on MSF and Chomerics meeting and the hijinks that ensues. MSF brandishing a firearm while wearing chain metal as Chomerics looks on, smoking a joint and calling him a facist.

with a cameo by Larry and everything he underlines in here he says with emphasis and really loud in the movie.

with a cameo by Larry and everything he underlines in here he says with emphasis and really loud in the movie.

Maybe Larry could narrarate ;)

Yours sounds like a comedy where as mine sounds like a 9 hour melodrama/fantasy film.

I think the unintentional comedy of mine would be off the charts. I dig yours though, but I'm not much for fantasy films and such.

That said, it's safe to say anything involving MSF would be stellar. :)

Bad Dudes.

Yes, the video game.

The premise:

ninja.jpg

Complete with Blade and Striker (the names of the Bad Dudes) saying "I'm bad!" throughout action scenes and resolving with:

Bad_Dudes11.jpg

Now this rules.

SO vs Spaceman Spiff - COD4 version rated NC17 for abusive language

I just got back from a trip and have yet to get back on...I haven't played in weeks and shudder at the thought of how bad I'll get my ass kicked when I get back on.

Safe to say, our movie would warp some fragile little minds :)

Archived