Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins hiring a blogger -- yes, I turned it down.

Art

Whoever picked that avatar for you didn't really capture Larry's "good" side.

And by the way, thanks, now we must lament whoever gets the blogging gig since they won't measure of to you or Bog boy.

Larry hasn't had a "good" side since puberty. Come on.

But, good point, the sucker who gets the job has to realize there's me out there and it's a terrible burden to know you're always not quite as good at what you do as someone who doesn't do it :).

It should so obviously be me that I'm amazed Dan hasn't called personally.

And to piggyback on Art's idea, if I were given the blog, I would write every single post as if I were Dan Synder. My first post? A write-up of my annual hunting trip to a small island that I stock with homeless people. Why? Because Man truly is the most dangerous game.

(And in the next to last paragraph I would mention something about Pete Kendall's recovery or something).

Blogs!

I'm not sure if any of the choices mentioned here really excite me. I mean, Portis was a nice suggestion, but he'd probably have to take a seven-figure paycut. Maybe Jason Campbell? He usually has a lot to say. Wait, what?

Is that you Dan Steinberg?

What about Joey T.? He usually has something to say every now and then?

And then there's always "Todd_Collins 15", the two-headed pseudo alter-ego of the real Todd Collins. Actually, come to think of it, TC15 was more like Steinberg--interesting tidbits with a touch of humor.

I nominate Sweet Sassy Molassy.

I doubt he would even want it.. but, I think he would be an entertaining read.

EDIT: Just wanted to add some more names...

Burgold

Honorary_Hog

Tarhog

Bulldog

themurf (only because he is tall. He might even be as tall as MIX)

JimmiJo

909997 (AKA zipcode)

(I will probably add some more names as I can remember some more members who's posts that I enjoy reading.)

themurf (only because he is tall. He might even be as tall as MIX)

Thank you, kind sir. I like to think of myself as the Anthony Mix of ExtremeSkins. Scouts tell me I've got tremendous upside potential, if only I'd be willing to take a cue from Art and pat myself on the back a little more often, I'd be big time already.

Can't we just end this big charade and get Tarhog's nipple to blog already?

I think that Dan ought to do a contest and have people who are interested in the job write a blog and see who does the best job at it. He wants a person with a fresh and new view of his team. An independent blogger of sorts. Even a loyal Redskins fan that can give a fans view of things. Come on Dan try it. It may just work.

Archived