Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins hiring a blogger -- yes, I turned it down.

Art

Now, even the Post's own writers are commenting on how JLC is such a ****ty journalist.

Dan Steinberg wrote:

"Now I don't have much of a leg to stand on here, since I once wrote an extremely obnoxious blog post about a co-worker based on anonymous sources without talking to him, but jeez, if some other Post blogger wanted that badly to report on my career path, he could have asked me. Then, instead of 'I keep hearing,' he could have written 'Steinberg just told me.' Or, he could have called the Minister of Information, and then written 'the Minister of Information just told me that he almost tried to buy Steinberg's soul.'

Then again, maybe mysteriously sourced material makes for better copy than 'Swanson said'."

I'd take it but I would need an all access pass. I am sneaky sneaky and I could find out all kinds of nuggets. For example what kind of grass is growing on the practice field and what kind of fertilzer is being used. I would also report on what the fans wanna know like what is the preferred brand of deodorant in the locker room or do players use loofas or not? I would also report on the finite details of practice such as if the water is actually filtered or just from the tap.

There is so many possibilities with this thing. I would love to do it.

I am what I motorboat.

What were they like anyway? They look pretty good. Are they real? Are they built for speed or for comfort? What'd you do with 'em, motorboat? You play the motorboat?

vincevaughnmotorboatingdy8.gif

You motorboatin' sonofa****. You old sailor you.

I would also report on what the fans wanna know like what is the preferred brand of deodorant in the locker room or do players use loofas or not?

i'm going to go out on a limb and say that the first time you tried to be "sneaky sneaky" and follow one of the guys into the shower in search of loofas or anything else, would be the last time anyone heard from you. maybe some questions are better left unanswered ...

i'm just sayin'.

i'm going to go out on a limb and say that the first time you tried to be "sneaky sneaky" and follow one of the guys into the shower in search of loofas or anything else, would be the last time anyone heard from you. maybe some questions are better left unanswered ...

i'm just sayin'.

I wouldn't try to catch them in the act, persay. I would try to find evidence of a loofa in say a locker. That would be ground breaking news.

But I have to admit I'd like to see a little anger in the blog, it would make it a much more interesting read. So I nominate DH :)
Seconded. :)
The word "Homer" is trademarked by both Homer J. Simpson and Homer McFanboy. Please refrain from using the word without the express written consent of both parties. Thank you, and good night.
I am Mister Trademark Violation. I'd be perfect. :)
Andyman is a wraith that only appears when he wants to.
Wraith - word of the day. Thank-you. That's why I come here: The education.
I'd take it but I would need an all access pass. I am sneaky sneaky and I could find out all kinds of nuggets. For example what kind of grass is growing on the practice field and what kind of fertilzer is being used. I would also report on what the fans wanna know
I'm a fan, and I wanna know what kind of grass is growing and what kind of fertilizer is being used. :)

If DH doesn't want it, I nominate Titaw.

Wow, this thread devolved fast. And did I see someone nominate the zipcode to be the blogger? There are no words...:laugh:

Devolved fast? You act as if this thread had class to begin with. Didn't you see who the OP was?

:)

• 1 month later...

Well...

what a small world it is.

I'm sure many of you got this in your email from redskins.com this morning:

http://theredskinsblog.com/

The guy who was hired is a friend of paige3girl's and who has attended a couple tailgates with us over by Gate C. After Paige heard about the job from this thread, Paige forwarded the link to Matt who applied for the job, and shazaam, is the new blogger. Paige just emailed me a few mins ago and told me.

ES.com strikes again!

Well...

what a small world it is.

I'm sure many of you got this in your email from redskins.com this morning:

http://theredskinsblog.com/

The guy who was hired is a friend of paige3girl's and who has attended a couple tailgates with us over by Gate C. After Paige heard about the job from this thread, Paige forwarded the link to Matt who applied for the job, and shazaam, is the new blogger. Paige just emailed me a few mins ago and told me.

ES.com strikes again!

useless without pics!

Archived