Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins hiring a blogger -- yes, I turned it down.

Art

I think they should hire Om AND Die Hard. Contrast = Interesting.

I don't know about you guys, but I loved reading the reaction of Om, and then Art, after we 'won, but won like a bunch of scared ****es' against Miami last season. The Homer vs. Realist battle-blogging would make for some excellent reading.

I don't know about you guys, but I loved reading the reaction of Om, and then Art, after we 'won, but won like a bunch of scared ****es' against Miami last season. The Homer vs. Realist battle-blogging would make for some excellent reading.

I've arrived at realist status. This Larry Michael avatar is changing everything for me.

The word "Homer" is trademarked by both Homer J. Simpson and Homer McFanboy. Please refrain from using the word without the express written consent of both parties. Thank you, and good night.

Blogs!

I'm not sure if any of the choices mentioned here really excite me. I mean, Portis was a nice suggestion, but he'd probably have to take a seven-figure paycut. Maybe Jason Campbell? He usually has a lot to say. Wait, what?

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2008/05/the_redskins_are_hiring_a_blog.html

You all may have seen this?

I am somewhat amused that JLC couldn't even find a guy at his own paper to confirm or deny a rumor, but, it got me to thinking after my wife told me I couldn't do this, that we should have Om do it. But, there may not be enough digital inches for Om to do it :).

Homer McFanboy could do it, merely because of the name.

Dan Snyder would actually be a good blogger on the Redskins. Like Cuban :).

The wife said you couldn't do it?...Do bloggers have groupies or something?

Blogs!

I'm not sure if any of the choices mentioned here really excite me. I mean, Portis was a nice suggestion, but he'd probably have to take a seven-figure paycut. Maybe Jason Campbell? He usually has a lot to say. Wait, what?

First of all, I know I excite you, and you're just playing cool with it, so I'll forgive you up until I turn on you without warning :).

Still, you should have done it. You're a natural and enjoyable read.

Besides, WHERE better than ON a Redskins site would it be to suggest that any team which hires a head coach who has called as many plays in the NFL as the team's blogger means things bode not so well :)

Am I the only one that finds it funny that Canfora didn't ask Dan Steinberg personally about the blog...I mean I've heard of lazy journalism but sheesh the guys work in the same building right?

In fairness to Jason, he didn't want to have to fill out one of those awkward, "contact sportsbog" e-mail forms, and when he did, he typed into the subject, "Are you taking the Redskins blogging job?" but it got truncated to, "Are you takin" and he got discouraged.

Give the guy a break.

All kidding aside folks, this could be a really great opportunity for someone. If you've got the goods and can put together coherent and funny content, you should definitely throw your hat in the ring.

I'd do it, but just like Art's wife, JimmiJo won't let me take the job either.

Don't bite my style man.

You know you wanna get some.

Whoever picked that avatar for you didn't really capture Larry's "good" side.

And by the way, thanks, now we must lament whoever gets the blogging gig since they won't measure of to you or Bog boy.

Archived