Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bone-chilling video: Wake up, America!

georgiaredskin

Thank you, ZoEd and headexplode. Although my skin reached a new thickness as I've never been called an ignorant, racist asshat before. :laugh: :laugh: (I half-bragged at yesterday's tailgate)

Your assessment is entirely correct. I must say I didn't like the way the video showed the American woman and child evolving into a Muslim, yet it serves a purpose. That is the extreme, but as extreme as the whole video is: that was the intention, obviously, because a lot of people in this day in age would rather stay asleep or watch reality shows-this stuff is too much for you to absorb. That's fine. But the truth and the irony is, I am the one being called a racist (intolerant) when

a) I am in love with a Lebanese American, and

B) the entire basis of this video is the intolerance of Islam to other religions, the real reasons behind the attacks to our country, and what could happen if nukes went off here.

There is nothing racist about saying "let's not open the borders" and further jeopardize our security. There is nothing wrong with awareness.

Tolerance and the Qur’an

"It is the Qur’an that binds Islam to intolerance and since Islam without the Qur’an is not Islam, there cannot ever exist true Islam that is tolerant. Again we may wish to believe that Islam can become tolerant but we will have to live with the consequences, which are inevitable given the hard evidence."

--Nezir Hyseni

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/tolerance.html

Muslim Intolerance No Match for American Freedom

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=8B0E9B7D-D2A2-41D0-AEE2-F4A1CF659BAD

Georgia, you are much smarter than this propaganda. I could post the same tripe and substitute christianity for islam, and it could be just as valid.

Could some one plant a nuke in a city? Sure, and I have been pissed at the people in power for not securing our ports and requiring 100% inspection for nuclear materials entering the country. There are suitcase bombs out there, and no they are not from Iran, but from Russia. They would not even have close to the technology to make a small thermonuclear device for decades.

More importantly though, this propaganda has a deeper meaning, to justify yet invading another Muslim country which poses no threat to us. It will in turn make us less safe than more, and hurt our country in the long run. I am not an isolationist by any means, but invading a country for something they could possibly do is nothing more than imperialistic conquests and it is what had destroyed every great nation in history.

I would suggest going back and reading the Monroe doctrine, and trying to examine HOW our country has thrived for over 200 years. What have been the reasons behind our greatness, and why have we thrived? Hint. . .it isn't because of imperialism.

I'm sure everyone on this site is aware of the

fact that there are people(some muslims)in this

world who are out to do us harm. That is

obvious.

It seems to me that this is just another

"be scared of the evil muslim"thread.

Sorry, I'm not buying it.

1.)I don't hate muslims.

2.)I don't hate non-evangelical christians

3.)I don't judge what is right or wrong

when it comes to someone's religious

beliefs.

Your assessment is entirely correct. I must say I didn't like the way the video showed the American woman and child evolving into a Muslim, yet it serves a purpose. That is the extreme, but as extreme as the whole video is: that was the intention, obviously, because a lot of people in this day in age would rather stay asleep or watch reality shows-this stuff is too much for you to absorb. That's fine. But the truth and the irony is, I am the one being called a racist (intolerant) when

a) I am in love with a Lebanese American, and

B) the entire basis of this video is the intolerance of Islam to other religions, the real reasons behind the attacks to our country, and what could happen if nukes went off here.

There is nothing racist about saying "let's not open the borders" and further jeopardize our security. There is nothing wrong with awareness.

The video starts with a discussion of the threat of Islam, but then it makes a leap to a xenophobic condemnation of all immigrants.

You are in love with a Christian immigrant. My parents came to America thirty years ago and were embraced by a Christian church. The face of illegal immigration today is largely Hispanic and Catholic. Less than 1% of the immigrants every year are Muslim, so it is a real stretch to try to equate immigration with Islamic terrorism or with atomic bombs.

There is no reality in this video at all. It plays on peoples' fears of radical Islam and tries to pin that on all immigrants. I don't see reality in this video; I see racism.

The video starts with a discussion of the threat of Islam, but then it makes a leap to a xenophobic condemnation of all immigrants.

There is no reality in this video at all. It plays on peoples' fears of radical Islam and tries to pin that on all immigrants. I don't see reality in this video; I see racism.

QFT.

I would suggest going back and reading the Monroe doctrine, and trying to examine HOW our country has thrived for over 200 years. What have been the reasons behind our greatness, and why have we thrived? Hint. . .it isn't because of imperialism.

While I agree the video is over the top your understanding of the Monroe Doctrine and it's use seems a bit off ...but maybe you just read it instead of seeing how we used it ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroe_Doctrine

Georgia, you are much smarter than this propaganda.

Loud sound effects, bright red words....a bit hokey. Why did I post this? Because I value the opinions of people I respect, like yours.

(and of course, I must enjoy being called an ignorant, racist asshat :laugh: )

could post the same tripe and substitute christianity for islam, and it could be just as valid.

Yes there have always been religious wars. Yet 8 Christian evangelists were murdered in the Middle East and 23 are missing. Have any Christians murdered Muslims who were simply preaching their beliefs? Know any suicide bomber Christians?

There are suitcase bombs out there, and no they are not from Iran, but from Russia. They would not even have close to the technology to make a small thermonuclear device for decades.

I sure hope you are right.

More importantly though, this propaganda has a deeper meaning, to justify yet invading another Muslim country which poses no threat to us.

Perhaps. On the website it states the purpose of the video: disclose the threat of radical islam, address the immigration crisis, and the terrorists' ultimate goal of destroying America.

A good tip. Yet what makes you so sure this particular video (or website for that matter), besides using the word "protect", wants to initiate attack on another country?

And thanks for your input, DjTj.

Have any Christians murdered Muslims who were simply preaching their beliefs? Know any suicide bomber Christians?

What is your point here - that modern Christianity is less prone to murderous hatred than Islam?

Catholics and Protestants killed almost three thousand of each other in Northern Ireland, and that was out of a population smaller than the DC Metro area.

And there have been Christian suicide bombers, such as in Lebanon.

Link? I looked and could not find anything about it.

Google is your friend. :)

But why is suicide bombing important to your argument?

The Christian bombers in Ireland (or Oklahoma) placed their bombs to slaughter and maim innocents and walked away. Why were their actions 'better' in any sense than those who kill themselves in committing their atrocity?

Google is your friend. :)

But why is suicide bombing important to your argument?

The Christian bombers in Ireland (or Oklahoma) placed their bombs to slaughter and maim innocents and walked away. Why were their actions 'better' in any sense than those who kill themselves in committing their atrocity?

Was McVeigh a Christian? Honest question, I'm not sure.

Anyways, McVeigh didn't plant a bomb in the name of the Lord. So I wish folks would stop using that example in arguments about Christians -vs- Muslims. Because it's dumb.

People say this all the time, but I don't think it's true.

I asked Google if he wanted to go see a movie or something, but he always says he's busy. I'm starting to think that he just doesn't me very much. :(

Ask him about Loula Abboud, Sana Moheidli and Norma Abi Hassan and see if they are available to go see a movie.

They were the first female suicide bombers, were Christian themselves and were part of an organization lead by George Habash, a Christian himself.

And in all honesty, I don't know too much about the Ireland thing. I do know that the Irish fought a terrorist war for independence for many years.

Bin Laden has declared jihad against the west because of a military presence in the land of mecca (saudi arabia) by western powers, even though those bases were opened at the request of the Saudi government.

So I'm curious if those are comparable as well. In terms of motivation. One seems a lot more religious than the other. But like I said, I really don't know too much about the Ireland thing.

Was McVeigh a Christian? Honest question, I'm not sure.

Anyways, McVeigh didn't plant a bomb in the name of the Lord. So I wish folks would stop using that example in arguments about Christians -vs- Muslims. Because it's dumb.

McVeigh was initially a Catholic, but later claimed to be an agnostic.

Google is NOT my friend. He betrayed me. Wikipedia on the other hand.... :pimp:

And in all honesty, I don't know too much about the Ireland thing. I do know that the Irish fought a terrorist war for independence for many years.

When did the Irish fight a terrorist war for independence?

The deaths in Northern Ireland were attacks on civilians and as much about independence as Shias and SUnnis slaughtering each other in Iraq today.

When did the Irish fight a terrorist war for independence?

The deaths in Northern Ireland were attacks on civilians and as much about independence as Shias and SUnnis slaughtering each other in Iraq today.

well like I said I don't know a whole lot about it. Seemed like the IRA was pissed off about something. I was always led to believe that it was the british presence.

But you're in a rush to compare the killing in Ireland with similar acts performed by Muslims... pointing out that their motivations (God) were the same. Can you expand that using specifics? It would help your argument.

In other words, saying a Christian that planted a bomb (no reason given as to motivation) is the same as a Muslim that planted a bomb in the name of Allah/Mecca reeks of intellectual dishonesty. Not saying it is dishonest, just that you've not provided the proper evidence.

This is a poignant, yet chilling message. It's a 'must watch' video, that lasts about 3 minutes. Don't leave the first screen, It will open automatically. Notice at the bottom right you can reverse-stop-play the video. You won't see this on national TV.

What kind of world are we leaving to future generations?

Click on this link:

http://www.usawakeup.org

Wake up, America!

(didn't see it posted anywhere-used the search functions)

Lets say I have a good message that you agree with, like children are our future. Does that mean we all need to sit down and watch Rosie O'donnell sing a song about it? Muslim Students Association and paintball outings? :doh:

You're welcome, but I still don't understand what this religious debate we're having has to do with immigration. :whoknows:

Yeah I think this website is trying to make like America is going to have the same problems France and Spain will have. Propaganda, then. The site goes into other details about immigration that have nothing to do with religion or Islam.

btw, my boyfriend did not become a Christian until October 2007. I love me some immigrants. :D

What is your point here - that modern Christianity is less prone to murderous hatred than Islam?

The goal of Christians is not to dominate, but to try to live and love as Jesus loved, and tell others about Him. If there are signs like these posted by "Christians", then they are those who are twisted. I posted earlier on how the actual Qur'an seeks intolerance to other religions and to dominate them. I actually tried your friend Google for hate Christian signs and the only ones I found were anti-gay, but certainly not murderous.

Islamophobia-rally.jpg

islamP5.jpg

islamP7.jpg

islamP8.jpg

islamP6.jpg

islamP10.jpg

In other words, saying a Christian that planted a bomb (no reason given as to motivation) is the same as a Muslim that planted a bomb in the name of Allah/Mecca reeks of intellectual dishonesty. Not saying it is dishonest, just that you've not provided the proper evidence.

I don't think it's accurate to claim that Muslims who plant bombs are motivated all by Allah/Mecca. The Spanish and London bombings were claimed to be motivated by retaliation for civilian casualties in Iraq. The leader of the London bombers said he hoped to change British foreign policy, not as part of some holy war.

I don't think it's accurate to claim that Muslims who plant bombs are motivated all by Allah/Mecca. The Spanish and London bombings were claimed to be motivated by retaliation for civilian casualties in Iraq. The leader of the London bombers said he hoped to change British foreign policy, not as part of some holy war.

Those are Bin Laden's words.

An outstanding book if you're interested

180px-HolyWarInc.jpg

A little dated by now (written around 911), but still the best account I've read.

The goal of Christians is not to dominate, but to try to live and love as Jesus loved, and tell others about Him. If there are signs like these posted by "Christians", then they are those who are twisted. I posted earlier on how the actual Qur'an seeks intolerance to other religions and to dominate them.

Are you suggesting that SkinsHokieFan, and other Muslims on this board, are lying or just misinformed when they argue that Islam is not about hatred?

Archived