Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why arent we trading for Lito?

kiingspadee

Ok Tampa is supposibly going to get Lito for a 4th and a 5th rounder. We have 2 3rd rounds so maybe we could give them a 3rd and a 6th and get a great CB. I mean this guy has so many picks against the cowboys and I actually like him as a player. Why are we letting this guy slip through our fingers? Do you think it is because he may ask for a lot of money?

Ah yeah didnt think about the division key. I like the point of being a system CB. I would say Samuels is more of a system guy but if they are both system CBS then maybe Samuels will do pretty good in Philly however he will have to play without taped videos

Same division.

This is one problem and I thought that I heard on Sirius Radio that he's looking for a new deal similar to Hall's deal with the Raiders. I believe that's the real reason that teams are not buying. I think he's worth a 2nd if he's paid a reasonable deal.

If you want to pay out of your butt to grab a corner who really isn't anything special and isn't even on the field half the time because he's always injured, be my guest. Then come back to me in a year or two and explain why our salary cap's all screwed up.

I've had it with injury-prone CBs. We don't need another one wasting space and money that could be given for cheaper, more useful players.

i would love to land lito for say a third. With Rogers being hurt, springs being old, we could use another good corner. I think it is actually a fairly big need.

Amen to that! I couldn't agree more. :applause: :applause: :applause:

There seems to be so much talk about upgrading the offensive side the ball and we have needs on the defensive of the ball.

he is a product of the system

when you get as much pressure as a jim johnson defense does, you make average corners look great

Yeah, I'd be happy with an "average" starting CB about now to add to Springs and Smoot. Especially for a 4th and 5th.

To those talking about the division jive, I thought the Eagles approached the Skins about it months ago?

Archived