• Kentwan Balmer, DT
    • Jerod Mayo, LB
    • Antoine Cason, CB
    • Brandon Flowers, CB
    • Mike Jenkins, CB
    • Aqib Talib, CB
    • Kenny Phillips, S
    • Other

Everyone is mentioning Matrix sequels, I'd like to see Matrix prequels in the timeline of the human race giving birth to the A.I. that would eventually take over.

Other movies that have not been mentioned:

The Last Starfighter

Contact

The Usual Suspects

Ferris Buellers Day Off

Total Recall

Chronicles of Riddick

Frailty

Forrest Gump

Bettlejuice

Actually I have really wanted to see a sequel to Independence Day...

They had a story ready to go but they could never agree on a budget...so it will probably never happen now.

Bettlejuice II never happened because no one could agree on a story.

Anchorman

I know it's rumored to be in the works but imdb doesn't show it yet.

:helmet:

Will Ferrel does not believe in doing sequels. He has been approached to do a ton of them as yo can imagine (Anchorman and Elf being a couple).

I heard he was on board for the Old School sequel. It was going to have something to do with Spring break. I heard the studio and the director clashed and now it will never happen.

I would have loved to see a Bloodsport 2. I know the original was based off a true story, but who gives a ****? Make him go back and defend his title against a whole new string of fighters. The guy the movie is based off of sued the filmmakers, so they'd probably get in even deeper water by making a sequel. Tis a shame. Van Dam had something going there. Like a mini "Rocky", with MUCH better fight scenes.

They made a couple Blood Sport sequels, but they didn't have Van Dam and they all look pretty bad.

A legit series would have been awesome.

"Jackson. You look like a Jackson!"

How about a sequel to the last America's Game- Story of the Super Bowl Champion Washington Redskins?

You know they made that movie with Keano Reeves, the Replacements, which was supposed to be about Gibbs and the Skinns 1987 strike team. Only the NFL wanted to much money to use actual NFL logos so they diverged from reality.

I always thought the actual story of the Redskins Strike team was 1000% more interesting than what they made up. Charely Caserly a guy who used to be an unpaid volenteer who lived at the Redskins office cause he couldn't afford an appartment and was only kept around to make George Allan's milkshakes. They give him the responsibility to create a replacement roster in the "unlikely" event of a strike. He goes to a federal judge and wrangles a deal where by he personally would check Tony Robinson out of prison every friday for games. Robinson was a QB out of U. Ten who was a great prospect before he got caught with a brick of Cocaine in his car. He was serving a sentence at federal prison in the DC area for cocaine, where Charley found him and sprung him to play for the replacement teams.

Charley would check him out on friday and check him back in after the game. Had to personally sign him out.

When Ed Rubbert got injured Robinson finished the game then went on to defeat Dallas in Dallas. Most of Dallas's team had crossed the picket line, and none of the skins had.

The skins had two great QB's and a great reciever in Anthony Allen. I believe Ed Rubbert and Anthony Allen still hold single game records in the Skins recordbook for passing and recieving yards..

Now that would have been a good movie.

Other movies that have not been mentioned:

The Last Starfighter

Contact

The Usual Suspects

Ferris Buellers Day Off

Total Recall

Chronicles of Riddick

Frailty

Forrest Gump

Bettlejuice

Excellent list, especially Contact/Usual Suspects/Frailty

Also,

The Princess Bride (Inigo Montoya as the Dread Pirate Roberts)

Pulp Fiction

A pre-quel is supposedly in the works with Vincent Vega and his brother from Reservoir Dogs, Vic Vega.

I always wondered if they were related. A prequel that somehow tied those movies together would be awesome

I would have been very interested in seeing what Jules did when he "wandered the Earth like Kane from Kung-Fu".

Yah that would be great too

Useless trivia: Mr. Blonde's real name is Vic Vega. John Travolta plays Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction. In a cut scene, Nice Guy Eddie (Christopher Penn) is calling a doctor to fix Mr. Orange. Her name is Bonnie. Quentin Tarantino's wife's name is Bonnie in Pulp Fiction. And she's a nurse. Mr. Blonde's parole officer is Seymour Scagnetti. Scagnetti plays the cop in Natural Born Killers. Mr. White used to hang out with Alabama. Alabama is the lead female in True Romance.

Archived