Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I HATE April Fools Day

CrazyZeb

I'm with you ....

Stay away from the Stadium. Every moron with a keyboard and fingers is over there posting garbage. Apparently Portis has been cut, we're putting turf in Fed Ex Field and Ocho Cinco is sporting Skins jerseys to basketball games.

Dummies.

I'm with you ....

Stay away from the Stadium. Every moron with a keyboard and fingers is over there posting garbage. Apparently Portis has been cut, we're putting turf in Fed Ex Field and Ocho Cinco is sporting Skins jerseys to basketball games.

Dummies.

Whew! Glad that I posted mine in ATN. :D

I'm with you ....

Dummies.

Did you see the thread where TK and Zoony went at it about charging people a monthly fee?

That thread suddenly disappeared. :doh:

Yeah ... I think that I need a mini vacation. Apparently Zoony and TK are joining in on the fun and talking about charging members a monthly fee for ES ... and then got into a bickering match.

I = quit.

Did you see the thread where TK and Zoony went at it about charging people a monthly fee?

You is be slow.

But I still love you Goose.

It's back. Apparently it's taking TK a bit longer than expected to disable my account. I think there's a 24 hour reset :D (at least there was to get me activated)

First off Im Maverick. I take a back seat to NOBODY!

And second off..

:doh:

I is the suck...:laugh:

My apologies. You asked me to scream at you like Meg Ryan while you played the piano ... so I assumed you were Goose.

And yes, you is the suck, but I still likes you.

(I can't stay away from this thread. I like it in here. Screw the rest of the board!!!!)

Bram just got me on Redskins Lunch. Talking about how a deal was in the works between the Redskins and Bengals for Chad Johnson.

I had started to send a text message to a froend of mine that is a Bengals fan :doh:

That is the first time that has happened in years.

Archived