Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated

Leonard Washington

Why would she sue American Airlines? Here's a thought; Sue the douchebag that just jizzed in your hair! I know, I know, punishing the guilty party is foreign in this country, particularly when there's a company involved that you know will pay to shut you up. :doh:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the creep sitting next to her is not worth upteen million dollars.

Um, he wasn't exactly taking a long time, putting together a jigsaw puzzle or something. Tell me again why the crew should have noticed? Is there some kind of contract that says they have to give everyone a once over every 2 minutes? This is clearly dumb because he did't have any prohibited items slip through, he just performed a small (or large, depending) movement quickly in the midst of a flight. How would any airline reasonably be expected to prevent it?

Um, he wasn't exactly taking a long time, putting together a jigsaw puzzle or something. Tell me again why the crew should have noticed? Is there some kind of contract that says they have to give everyone a once over every 2 minutes? This is clearly dumb because he did't have any prohibited items slip through, he just performed a small (or large, depending) movement quickly in the midst of a flight. How would any airline reasonably be expected to prevent it?

Well, I don't know how quickly it takes you....But I need more than a couple minutes.

Especially when im flying.

The kicker is you do a google news search and nothing comes up.
I searched around to figure out the source, and it came from a blog run by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram:

http://startelegram.typepad.com/sky_talk/2008/03/woman-files-law.html

That's at least more credible than the Free Republic link that started this thread, but I'm not sure I would trust everything coming out of Fort Worth ... :dallasuck

Yeah, its dumb but the airlines will settle and fork over the cash. Thats the way our society works. Something bad happens even if its your fault; you get jizzed on or injured... Someone's gonna fork over the cash. Even if logically they weren't responsible.

Having a hard time believing this story as well. This lady falls asleep with no one next to her, and wakes up with this guy directly next to her staring at her and jerking off? I'm pretty sure she would freak the hell out and start screaming. Or at least a good, WTF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!

No, if the airlines had REAL security on flights it wouldn't have happened.

Now of course by "real security" I mean 5 point harnesses and manacles on the seat arms to keep the passengers where they belong. That and a nice chemical relaxant drip to put them all to sleep for the duration of the flight.

i don't know if thats hilarious or positivley frightening

If I had been a passenger on this plane, I probably would have laughed my ass off if I'd seen this....and then notified a flight attendent....and the nearest person to laugh with me :doh: :laugh:
its not funny. i don't know if thats some form of sarcasm that didnt translate through type, but damn, that just aint funny

i agree, but still, if it is true, thats a pretty ****ed up thing to do

ive got a twisted since of humor, so i find these things funny :doh: :laugh:

but seriously, what would you have done if youd seen this?

kinda reminds me of the dudes story at a walmart with the naked dude jerking off in the middle of the store and his gf records it :rotflmao:

ive got a twisted since of humor, so i find these things funny :doh: :laugh:

but seriously, what would you have done if youd seen this?

kinda reminds me of the dudes story at a walmart with the naked dude jerking off in the middle of the store and his gf records it :rotflmao:

I was laughing my ass off when I was reading this story. I have a warped sense of humor as well.

It reminded me of the Chappelle stand up bit where he had to stop a homeless guy from jerking off on a bus.

If I had seen this I would have hit the damn call button for a flight attendant. Then when his junk was away I would kick his ass.

Think about how scary that would be for somebody. You're at the back of the plane, alone and it's dark, sleeping. You wake up to a shadowy sight and see an patchy faced man, about 45, sitting there with glazed eyes and haunting smile, helping himself. And he just keeps looking at you while you look at him. ****.....I would go insane then punch him right in his ****ing face. damn, just damn.

No, if the airlines had REAL security on flights it wouldn't have happened.

Now of course by "real security" I mean 5 point harnesses and manacles on the seat arms to keep the passengers where they belong. That and a nice chemical relaxant drip to put them all to sleep for the duration of the flight.

Per your other quote on morality of drugs vs. rape/murder: the chemcial relaxant would then equal the death penalty for all passengers... you must try and remain consistant.

I have a sister and 2 daughters.. No chance this would have happened if i was on the flight.. Dude never would have gotten to the happy ending. Its only really funny being read + you have no family.

Per your other quote on morality of drugs vs. rape/murder: the chemcial relaxant would then equal the death penalty for all passengers... you must try and remain consistant.

I think you might want to go back and re-read my commentary on drugs. I specified without a prescription or medical oversight. These airlines would need to have anestesiologists (sp) on the flights to administer the medication, which would fall under that caveat. Always remember.... read the small print.

Why would she sue American Airlines? Here's a thought; Sue the douchebag that just jizzed in your hair! I know, I know, punishing the guilty party is foreign in this country, particularly when there's a company involved that you know will pay to shut you up. :doh:

While the guy is guilty, maybe of even criminal charges, American is probably just as culpable in the fact that they are supposed to maintain a certain standard on their planes. For example, if a suitcase fell out of the overhead bin, landed on your head, and killed you, AND you find out this happened because American had a bad latch on the bin, then they would be responsible, correct?

PLUS, the guy probably doesn't have any money, so there really is no way to punish him.

Archived