Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated

Leonard Washington

I think you might want to go back and re-read my commentary on drugs. I specified without a prescription or medical oversight. These airlines would need to have anestesiologists (sp) on the flights to administer the medication, which would fall under that caveat. Always remember.... read the small print.

sure.. sure.. every flight will have an 5-6 anestesiologist for all flights of 50+ and a 2dozen or so for 150+ = nice duck and cover.

I think you might want to go back and re-read my commentary on drugs. I specified without a prescription or medical oversight. These airlines would need to have anestesiologists (sp) on the flights to administer the medication, which would fall under that caveat. Always remember.... read the small print.

It's a shame when cousins marry...

American is probably just as culpable in the fact that they are supposed to maintain a certain standard on their planes.

What standard is that and where is it written? It is just about like suing the airline if someone flips you off or even cold ****s you. There is no way they can prevent people from doing anything unless they do background checks first, and seat an attendent next to everyone. That's just stupid. Think about something much more important like security. When the airlines are worried about bombs being made from 2 liquids, what did they do? Did they tell their flight crews to not allow people to mix liquids together? No they banned liquids from being brought aboard in significant quantities. Apparently the people that matter, believe someone could get away with mixing a bomb unnoticed without being caught by this "certain standard."

What standard is that and where is it written? It is just about like suing the airline if someone flips you off or even cold ****s you. There is no way they can prevent people from doing anything unless they do background checks first, and seat an attendent next to everyone. That's just stupid. Think about something much more important like security. When the airlines are worried about bombs being made from 2 liquids, what did they do? Did they tell their flight crews to not allow people to mix liquids together? No they banned liquids from being brought aboard in significant quantities. Apparently the people that matter, believe someone could get away with mixing a bomb unnoticed without being caught by this "certain standard."

It's a reasonable question. In this age of heightened security, you would expect flight attendants to be more aware of people switching seats in the middle of a flight for no apparent reason (arguably different if he went from middle seat to empty row, for example). I believe if you read the whole story, it says that the flight attendants noticed that this guy changed his seat. If they noticed him switching seats, and his choice is unusual, perhaps a reasonable reaction would be for them to politely ask that he return to his original seat. If that's something that they are taught to do, and they didn't do it here even though they recognized the situation.......

Archived