Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woman files lawsuit against AMR because passenger next to her masturbated

Leonard Washington

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1986579/posts

A 21-year-old Harris County woman filed a $200,000 lawsuit against American Airlines alleging employees on a flight to Los Angeles from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport failed to protect her while she slept from another passenger who masturbated to her and ejaculated in her hair, according to a lawsuit she filed last week in Tarrant County.

The Harris County woman alleges employees knew of the risks associated with failing to “police the passengers to ensure that passengers do not hurt one another,” the suit states.

Airline officials did not return calls seeking comment. In a statement to a Houston television station last year, a spokesman said the company regretted the incident, but the flight crew took appropriate action.

The woman and her lawyer could not be reached for comment. The Star-Telegram does not identify victims of sexual crimes.

Destined for a Spring Break visit with family and friends March 19, the woman flew from Houston to DFW Airport and had settled into her seat for the last leg of flight 2074 to Los Angeles about 11 p.m., the suit states. The woman slept most of the flight, but awoke about 20 minutes before landing when the pilot announced the plane was on descent into Los Angeles. When the woman opened her eyes, she saw that an unknown man had moved into the seat next to her and was staring at her as he masturbated, the suit states.

The woman turned toward the window in embarrassment and in an act of nervousness began to run her fingers through her hair where she noticed “a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance in her hair,” the suit states.

The woman began to cry and tried to get the attention of a flight attendant, but was unsuccessful, the suit states. Finally a passenger in the row in front of the woman comforted her and verified the semen in her hair, the suit states....

Why would she sue American Airlines? Here's a thought; Sue the douchebag that just jizzed in your hair! I know, I know, punishing the guilty party is foreign in this country, particularly when there's a company involved that you know will pay to shut you up. :doh:

Why would she sue American Airlines? Here's a thought; Sue the douchebag that just jizzed in your hair! I know, I know, punishing the guilty party is foreign in this country, particularly when there's a company involved that you know will pay to shut you up. :doh:

Yes, sue the screwed up SOB who committed the act, but I have to agree with her that the aircrew should have done something when this guy moved seats and that if they were paying some attention (another concept foreign to people these days) they should have realized what the hell the SOB was doing and stopped it.

I know this won't be popular but so far as I'm concerned on an airplane people are cargo. Sit down in your seat, put your seatbelt on, and unless you need to use the crapper, STAY THERE!!!!

I'm sure she also sued the guy, but it's unlikely he has enough money to even make it worth her while. If you're going to file a $200,000 lawsuit, it's usually a good idea to sue someone who might actually have $200,000.

I'm sure she also sued the guy, but it's unlikely he has enough money to even make it worth her while. If you're going to file a $200,000 lawsuit, it's usually a good idea to sue someone who might actually have $200,000.

Yep, and 200,000 is not real high is it as far as suits go?

I'm just curious if I know her,but it is a big county :laugh:

I am a bit confused, Granted it was on a late flight but how did she have a batch in her if the guy was sitting? Was he standing when he "delivered"?

I am sorry, but if I was the "passenger in front of her that verified the semen in her hair" I would not have let that kind of **** happen in the first place. I guess some people are scared of defending the violation of someone sleeping on a flight for fear of air marshals. .

The continuing deteriation of society amazes me sometimes.

I am a bit confused, Granted it was on a late flight but how did she have a batch in her if the guy was sitting? Was he standing when he "delivered"?

I am sorry, but if I was the "passenger in front of her that verified the semen in her hair" I would not have let that kind of **** happen in the first place. I guess some people are scared of defending the violation of someone sleeping on a flight for fear of air marshals. .

Long hair plus sleeping leaned over?

I would be more curious about passengers to the side(if any)not noticing,the one in front was after the fact.

He should be glad it wasn't my daughter...she would feed him his nads.

I do agree about society though.

If they would let have bring onboard the 3oz tube or baggie this wouldnt have happened.. So its America's fault.

No, if the airlines had REAL security on flights it wouldn't have happened.

Now of course by "real security" I mean 5 point harnesses and manacles on the seat arms to keep the passengers where they belong. That and a nice chemical relaxant drip to put them all to sleep for the duration of the flight.

I think she felt her hair sticky and asked the person in front of her if it looked like semon. I doubt anyone would sit there and let someone behind them do this. I am almost positive that the person in front didn't know it was going on.

I am also pretty certain that there weren't many people at all on the flight. There probably wasn't anyone else around that could see him.

If a guy can do that with people around and no one says anything, that is more amazing than this story itself.

No, if the airlines had REAL security on flights it wouldn't have happened.

Now of course by "real security" I mean 5 point harnesses and manacles on the seat arms to keep the passengers where they belong. That and a nice chemical relaxant drip to put them all to sleep for the duration of the flight.

Kinky :silly:

Archived