Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Associated Press:"Rental car used in Taylors death" (merged)

michael_33

effing hood stuff.. ghetto honestly

let's rent an SUV to allow my babies go to the football game, etc

seriously.... there needs to be a clean up within our domestic "third world"

and those just looking to make an issue out of this, it's not a race thing

it's an economic and social class thing

Welcome to the Justice System, glad that you've joined us.

Ignore it all you want...

Huh?

That's not how it works at all.

They're in Miami. They're thugs. They killed a celebrity. They confessed. They plead not guilty.

This isn't an everyday case where some random guy is killed and the state prosecutor is going to say "eff this, just plead out." This is going to be a "go-for-the-jugular"-type prosecution.

To think otherwise is naive.

They should let them all go free, then the members of SkinsNation should plot to break into each of their houses and shoot them in the leg so they bleed to death.

21 was special...the only thing they deserve is vengeance.

People are so stupid! First the mom renting a car & allowing someone to drive it that isn't on the rental agreement is against the law. Second the stupid littile girls that gave the car to those loosers! IDIOTS!!!! I hope they can live with the fact that his little girl no longer has a father.

People are so stupid! First the mom renting a car & allowing someone to drive it that isn't on the rental agreement is against the law. Second the stupid littile girls that gave the car to those loosers! IDIOTS!!!! I hope they can live with the fact that his little girl no longer has a father.

High profile case so Im hoping to see if charges come down on the mother and turn the girls against the suspects. Im sure they confessed to them. After all they ran and were about 100 miles away when arrested.

** My take on this **

Shooter will get 25 for Manslaughter. It's going to be hard to prove he burglarized ST house with pre-meditated intentions of killing ST.

If they can prove through confessions/statements that the others knew the shooter had the gun then they can carry accessory charges. If not simple burglary. They will be out 5 to 10 only because a life was lost and they had prior convictions for CDS and Auto Theft.

I want them dead...........Why havent the inmates taken them apart yet? There has to be some ST fans/ 'cane fans who are just licking their chops waiting for them. I am offering a carton of smokes and other goods to the inmate who takes them out.....

Feed these scumbags to the gators in the swamp or better yet drop them off in the everglades in the middle of night and see if they can make it out...

If they ever get out there will be a hit on them.

Okay and while I'm pissed off! I'll say this: The Redskins counsel/analyses or lack there of killed Sean Taylor. Oh yes they did because Coach Gibbs and Williams knew of the prior break in a week before, but they just didn't know what anything really meant. So instaed of saying hold on Sean, they let him go.

High profile case so Im hoping to see if charges come down on the mother and turn the girls against the suspects. Im sure they confessed to them. After all they ran and were about 100 miles away when arrested.

** My take on this **

Shooter will get 25 for Manslaughter. It's going to be hard to prove he burglarized ST house with pre-meditated intentions of killing ST.

If they can prove through confessions/statements that the others knew the shooter had the gun then they can carry accessory charges. If not simple burglary. They will be out 5 to 10 only because a life was lost and they had prior convictions for CDS and Auto Theft.

Dude, please know the law before posting something you may have heard on Law & Order. ;)

If someone dies in the act of you committing a felony, such as what happened here, then it's first-degree murder.

These ****ers are going down.

Okay and while I'm pissed off! I'll say this: The Redskins counsel/analyses or lack there of killed Sean Taylor. Oh yes they did because Coach Gibbs and Williams knew of the prior break in a week before, but they just didn't know what anything really meant. So instaed of saying hold on Sean, they let him go.

On a completely unrelated topic:

Not every thought should be a post.

Actually, Gibbs and Williams did not know that he had gone back to Miami that weekend. Nice try at spinning it.

Dude, please know the law before posting something you may have heard on Law & Order. ;)

If someone dies in the act of you committing a felony, such as what happened here, then it's first-degree murder.

These ****ers are going down.

Actually, you need to learn the law, especially Florida laws, before trying to call someone out. You see, because he is correct, you're not even close.

Actually, you need to learn the law, especially Florida laws, before trying to call someone out. You see, because he is correct, you're not even close.

Or you could not be more wrong.

I read your post. Two seconds later I googled "sean taylor felony murder" and got this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=sean+taylor+felony+murder&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

From there, I clicked the fourth link, of more than TWENTY-THOUSAND:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/01/sean.taylor/index.html

CNN, kinda reputable, no? They had this quote that said,

Three men were charged Saturday with felony first-degree murder in the shooting death of NFL player Sean Taylor, a death police say was unplanned.

Eric Rivera Jr., 17; Venjah K. Hunte, 20; and Charles Kendrick Lee Wardlow, 18, each faces charges of felony first-degree murder, burglary with a firearm and home invasion robbery while armed, according to court documents.

The charge of felony first-degree murder can be applied if someone is killed, even accidentally, during certain violent felony crimes.

In the future, please don't be an ass to people to try to show them up, especially when you're as wrong as can be.

Or you could not be more wrong.

I read your post. Two seconds later I googled "sean taylor felony murder" and got this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=sean+taylor+felony+murder&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

From there, I clicked the fourth link, of more than TWENTY-THOUSAND:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/01/sean.taylor/index.html

CNN, kinda reputable, no? They had this quote that said,

In the future, please don't be an ass to people to try to show them up, especially when you're as wrong as can be.

Thanks

Btw I've been in Law for 15 years. I was trying to explain what I believe the defense is trying to do. The defense is playing the "I didnt know he was armed" game. They want to get around the Florida Felony Murder Rule.

The way they are trying to do that is explained in the links above. If they succeed in the following then what do we have left.

1. Home Invasion (title XLVI 812.135) you still have to prove the others knew a weapon was involved and that they knew the residence were home.

So what r we left with for the others.

810.02 Burglary.--Under Florida Law

1. Entering a dwelling, a structure, or a conveyance with the intent to commit an offense therein, unless the premises are at the time open to the public or the defendant is licensed or invited to enter; or

** Burglary is a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life imprisonment. What do you think they get for a first time Burglary Offense in Florida?

Archived