Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Associated Press:"Rental car used in Taylors death" (merged)

michael_33

(I don't see this posted anywhere...)

NFL | Rental car used in Taylor's death

Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:24:23 -0700

The Associated Press reports a rented sports utility vehicle was involved in the November shooting of former Washington Redskins FS Sean Taylor. Court documents released Monday, March 10, state the mother of a teenage girl rented a black Toyota Highlander, thinking the girl and her friend planned to attend a football game in Orlando, Fla. The mother told officials she did not know the girls would allow young men they knew to use the vehicle. The daughter confirmed Charles Wardlow and Eric Rivera as the men who drove the vehicle. Wardlow, Rivera and two other men were charged with the murder of Taylor.

**** THOSE LITTLE B*STARDS!! RIP ST. i still can believe hes gone. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES, BUT SHOOTING SOMEONE ISN'T A MISTAKE, IT'S A CHOICE.

when and if you watch his highlights, does anyone else find it amazing that he made such an extensive highlight reel in only 3 and a half years? some guys can't even compile a collection of hits like that in a career.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters. Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Even as time has passed and the wounds of this loss have started to heal, this situation still makes me mad every time I hear more details come out about this case.

The young men in this case were very, very, stupid and will pay with the loss of their freedom for the rest of their lives, while Sean's family is left to mourn his loss of life.

I still havent even watched any of his highlights which used to be if not a daily, a weekly ritual....You couldnt find better highlight reels if you tried. I still remember the Buffalo game like it was yesterday....One of the saddest days of my recent history...Thats when it really sunk in...Especially when Joe Gibbs and a few other people came on the jumbotron and spoke like they were talking to Sean....So ****ing sad.

this is such random info. Isnt it obvious they did it? didnt they admit? Put those useless waste of lives behind bars for the rest of there life, hope someone puts them out for rent on the prison block.

i disagree. shoot them each in their legs. "Do onto others as you would what done onto yourself."

this is such random info. Isnt it obvious they did it? didnt they admit? Put those useless waste of lives behind bars for the rest of there life, hope someone puts them out for rent on the prison block.

I think the purpose of information like this is to somehow show that it was NOT a random act of violence. Whether it was a hit or random, we may never know, but I'm sure it would feel "different".

Either way...someone should stick 'em with a shiv when they're in the joint.

RIP21

I still remember the Buffalo game like it was yesterday....One of the saddest days of my recent history...Thats when it really sunk in...Especially when Joe Gibbs and a few other people came on the jumbotron and spoke like they were talking to Sean....So ****ing sad.

Me too :(

Such a damn shame what happened. I've said it before and I'll say it again, a player that exciting, with that much passion and commitment to the game only comes around once a decade or so and I feel fortunate to have had Sean here for the short time that we did.

Oh they will be traded around the cellblock for cigarettes for the rest of their lives, i hope.

I just hope they didn't get it from the company I work for! Oooooh that bill must have been unbelievable! Abandoning the car miles away with no gas and not having it found after God only knows how long...suck to be her and have a hoochie a** daughter that would be associated with these scum sucking pigs. And for anyone who thinks it might me a good idea to rent a car and let someone else use it, DON'T! You can face a lot of legal hastles and get billed a ton of money if something happens to that car or it gets used in a crime. There's a reason rental companies have these policies in place and they will come after you if you put their assets in jeopardy.

I hope these fools rot in prison for the remainder of their worthless lives and then spen eternity rotting in the fires of hell.

Sean was one in a million.

He was on his way to quite possibly being the most dominant player in the history of the league.

Physical skills were unmatched.

Those in the know have said his football intangibles were unprecedented.

Gregg Williams said he was the best player he had ever seen and/or coached.

He was a football god in the making. . .

Perhaps more importantly though, he was a great man and father in the making as well.

Cheers, to Sean Michael Taylor - a great one! :logo: :cheers: :logo:

']Sean was one in a million.

He was on his way to quite possibly being the most dominant player in the history of the league.

Physical skills were unmatched.

Those in the know have said his football intangibles were unprecedented.

Gregg Williams said he was the best player he had ever seen and/or coached.

He was a football god in the making. . .

Perhaps more importantly though' date=' he was a great man and father in the making as well.

Cheers, to Sean Michael Taylor - a great one! :logo: :cheers: :logo:[/quote']

Jesus in cleats indeed.

I hope they nail the mother with renting cars without a license and confiscate the car.

No kidding, there should be some charges involved there. She rented it for her teenage daughter and a friend to go to a football game in Orlando?

There is a reason why there are normally age limits for renting cars.

so the girl who lent them the car should be charged as well, right?

I would hope so but I doubt it. She and her mother are both liable if the car is used in an accident no matter if they were driving it or not so why not if it was used to commit murder?

Seems to me like that mother needs to get a grip on who her daughter hangs out with. And why in the hell does she need a rental car?

Man this gets me all fired up yet again...:mad:

Archived