Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marine Motari's family "living a nightmare"update He wasn't the first to kill animals

WVUforREDSKINS

U.S. Soldier Wasn’t First to Brutally Kill A Dog

March 4, 2008 · No Comments

Alleged puppy killer David Motari isn’t the only U.S. soldier who gets his jollies killing dogs. Here are a bunch of additional homemade videos that are making their way across the Internet featuring U.S. soldiers killing/tormenting dogs, cats and even a sheep:

Soldiers blowing up dogs for pleasure and thrills

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a4b_1198349822

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1be_1204379225

Soldiers shooting dogs for ****s and giggles

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wj32twJXxsY

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0a5ee2d6eb

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54e_1182844511

Soldiers tormenting a dog

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fy_BSksdvAM

Soldiers throw grenade at sheepherder/sheep and laugh

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ULcj-Epr1rI

Soldiers blow-up cat and hysterics ensue

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64d_1199566522&p=1

Some horrible ****. Especially the sheep one. They could have killed that guy.

Obviously, a puppy's life is not equal to one, much less several human lives. But the marine has no one to blame but himself. It was stupid to allow film of that event to be taken, real or not. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows there are crazy animal rights people out there just chomping at the bit to blow another event out of proportion. While they are obviously overreacting, he still should have known better.

Obviously, a puppy's life is not equal to one, much less several human lives. But the marine has no one to blame but himself. It was stupid to allow film of that event to be taken, real or not. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows there are crazy animal rights people out there just chomping at the bit to blow another event out of proportion. While they are obviously overreacting, he still should have known better.

Agreed it was foolish , there are plenty of nuts out there with nothing better to do than harass the family.

QFT

""This incident also serves as a warning to people about the need to be careful about how they put personal information out on the Internet, said Mike Andrew, vice president of training and forensic analyst for the CyberSecurity Institute. The Monroe firm trains law enforcement and military agencies and corporations on cyberspace security.

"People don't realize that there is a lot of information about themselves that they don't know of," Andrew said.

See, most of the people in this ****ing world are backwards and ignorant.

The thought process of the average citizen: "This man committed a disgusting act by killing that puppy, so he and all those associated with him should be punished. Therefore, I'll act just about as disgustingly as the man who committed the vile act, and send death threats and obscenities to his family."

But they're too blind and stupid to see the ignorance and insensitivity of their own ways.

The thought process of the average citizen: "This man committed a disgusting act by killing that puppy, so he and all those associated with him should be punished. Therefore, I'll act just about as disgustingly as the man who committed the vile act, and send death threats and obscenities to his family."

But they're too blind and stupid to see the ignorance and insensitivity of their own ways.

I don't think the average citizen is sending death threats. I thought the video was disturning and stupid, real or not. I didn't send a death threat. I'm not going to spend an equal amount of time and effort the marine did in his actions, to get back at him and his family. I have more important things to do and to worry about. But there are people that don't. Those are the people that sent death threats, and I'd wager anything these are not average citizens, whatever that really means.

I don't think the average citizen is sending death threats. I thought the video was disturning and stupid, real or not. I didn't send a death threat. I'm not going to spend an equal amount of time and effort the marine did in his actions, to get back at him and his family. I have more important things to do and to worry about. But there are people that don't. Those are the people that sent death threats, and I'd wager anything these are not average citizens, whatever that really means.

hmmm, you're right, average citizen isn't the best way to put it. The average young internet user is better, I think.

Goes back to that whole "eye for an eye" thing...

Maybe we should just get his dog and throw it off a cliff.

I'm just kidding by the way, if our country was built on "eye for an eye", we would be in a world of hurt.

Is there some sort of chart that shows us the value of life across species?

Its a ****ed up world, and people who are making threats are crazy. Aren't there laws about making threats to people?

At the end of the day, it all began because this sick **** either threw a helpless animal over a cliff, or faked it. They can thank him next time he's home.

This makes me think of the time I posted a cartoon my friend drew. The cartoon depicted me going to the Skins-Seahawks playoff game in 05. It told Seattle fans to throw stuff at me. It was a comic and was meant to poke fun, not get me injured. But people on this message board ran with it and emailed my friend some pretty hateful emails. It's all pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

What I find disturbing is how people waste so much time getting their panties in a bunch over a puppy but coast through life oblivious to the atrocities commited against their fellow human beings. I just don't get it.

What I find disturbing is how people waste so much time getting their panties in a bunch over a puppy but coast through life oblivious to the atrocities commited against their fellow human beings. I just don't get it.

But..but It's a cute innocent animal

The others are just people...or something resembling one.

How about.......how come some countries where human rights violations happen are more important to us, than other countries?

China for example.

I'm not talking about Gov't, I'm talking about you, me, the guy next door. Crack, heroin, coke dealers making profit from peoples addictions. Rape, molestation, murder, things that should disgust most people are a passed over by many. Mike Vick fought dogs, a puppy was thrown from a cliff! Oh, God stop the presses! How can people be such sick and disgusting creatures! We should kill them! No, kill them and their families for raising such degenerates.

Whattya mean the guy down the street molested a 10 year old, we've got people throwing puppies from a cliff. Don't bother me with such trivial stuff! Did you hear me?!?! It was a real live PUPPY! :doh:

People who say it's "just a dog" are missing the point. I think nearly all of us can agree that the value of a human life is far greater than that of a dog.

However, research shows that serial killers often start out by hurting or torturing animals. And after that gets boring, they move on to people.

The critical point that people are missing is that some people have a compulsion to exert physical power over other living beings. Sometimes it's power over animals, sometimes it's power over children, sometimes it's power over women (rape or other physical abuse). But the compulsion is the same, or similar.

Someone who thinks it's fun to behead a dog is unlikely to be compassionate when it comes to other human beings either. And statistics show that there's a greater likelihood that that person would be inclined to harm a human. You can't just look at the situation in a vacuum and say, "it's just a dog." Senselessly murdering or torturing a dog reveals a sickness in a person that is symptomatic of much bigger issues. Normal people don't do *** like that.

It is about the defenseless act's of violence against an innocent person who did nothing wrong. I really don't see people telling everyone rape isn't a disgusting act, everyone here knows that it is deplorable. There aren't too many videos of people getting raped and someone defending them now is there. . . BUT. . .there are a lot of videos now of soldiers lack of respect for life, and that IS an issue. It IS an issue because of what we are trying to accomplish, and how it destroys our progress.

I agree. Which is why I thought the whole Vick situation was bull****. People were talking about boycotting Nike unless they cut ties with Vick but they don't think twice about Nike using child labor in 3rd World countries to make their products. Give me a break.

I agree. Which is why I thought the whole Vick situation was bull****. People were talking about boycotting Nike unless they cut ties with Vick but they don't think twice about Nike using child labor in 3rd World countries to make their products. Give me a break.

Hey those kids needed some structure and responsibility! :mad:

Archived