Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December 21, 2012

DTN Redskin

dude, you are citing wikipedia.... don't act like a scholar in the field b/c you searched 5 topics on wikipedia.

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh yeah, my bad...

Wiki = evil - so sayest this board

http://www.tenspheres.com/researches/precession.htm

http://www.pietro.org/Astro_Util_StaticDemo/MethodsNutationVisualized.htm

http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~rfisher/Ephemerides/earth_rot.html

Now you're quoting Haluk Akcam? He's obviously a terrorist who's trying to scare us. I didn't even read the link once I read that name.

Give me an AMERICAN who says whatever your point is. ;)

BTW, as I said earlier, I refuse that this is anything other than a mound of horse ****. If the world is going to end, it sure as hell better wait until I'm married and have atleast a child or two.

Now you're quoting Haluk Akcam? He's obviously a terrorist who's trying to scare us. I didn't even read the link once I read that name.

Give me an AMERICAN who says whatever your point is. ;)

BTW, as I said earlier, I refuse that this is anything other than a mound of horse ****. If the world is going to end, it sure as hell better wait until I'm married and have atleast a child or two.

Wouldn't that be more cruel, to wait until you brought forward new life?

I don't know that there is ever a "best time" to unwind the stopwatch. (The Hellbound Train).

Wouldn't that be more cruel, to wait until you brought forward new life?

I don't know that there is ever a "best time" to unwind the stopwatch. (The Hellbound Train).

That's true. Good call. I recant my previous statement. If the world is going to end, it better wait until I'm not here.

All you guys were making up crazy weird things with the #21 when Sean Taylor died...!

Like our draft pick#21....scores and such......now all of a sudden 5 to 6 prophesies are all predicting 12-21-12 to be a strange day be it winster solists,pole shifting,end of the world,Tribulation period(my prediction) and many other scenarios....

...but noooooooooooooooooooooooo,that's impossible!

This board is so full of un-open minded,hypocritical, double standard idiots!!(Quite pathetic if you ask me?)

All you guys were making up crazy weird things with the #21 when Sean Taylor died...!

Like our draft pick#21....scores and such......now all of a sudden 5 to 6 prophesies are all predicting 12-21-12 to be a strange day be it winster solists,pole shifting,end of the world,Tribulation period(my prediction) and many other scenarios....

...but noooooooooooooooooooooooo,that's impossible!

This board is so full of un-open minded,hypocritical, double standard idiots!!(Quite pathetic if you ask me?)

hmmm, I'm pretty sure that the skeptics in this thread AREN'T the ones who were exaggerating the occurrences that followed ST's death.

DTN, I know you want people to be open-minded, but I mean come on. Open-minded to the idea that the world will end December 21st, 2012? Sorry chief, it's an interesting thought and everything, but not one to really take seriously. Now, if you turn out right, you can come on ES and we will all praise you and admit we aren't worthy. But I guess giving us the old "I told you so" will be a bit difficult in this situation.....

me and my friend were talking about this the other day and we both agreed that on dec 22nd there's going to be a lot of people with a lot more debt haha

what if these prophets just wanted to see how much chaos they could cause in the future...i am going to make a bold prophecy one day and hope somebody reads the extremeskins archives and chaos breaks out!

its interesting stuff but i wouldnt bet the bank on any of this stuff lol

DTN, I know you want people to be open-minded, but I mean come on. Open-minded to the idea that the world will end December 21st, 2012? Sorry chief, it's an interesting thought and everything, but not one to really take seriously. Now, if you turn out right, you can come on ES and we will all praise you and admit we aren't worthy. But I guess giving us the old "I told you so" will be a bit difficult in this situation.....
I understand but I don't necessarily believe it will end on that date. Just posted this because it is very interesting, relevant, and creates good discussion. If you closely read the articles involving this date it will make you think about everything no matter what you conclude.

Is this the date the Aliens come back and blow us up..?

- According to several different groups, we should have ended in 1945, 1964, 1977 and most recently 2000 we were suppose to be left in the dark with no power, no nothing, reverting back to the neolithic age. To my belief I think we are still going.. Let me look out the window..!

POPPY****

December 21, 2012 marks the end of an age, and the beginning of a new world. I don't believe this planet will be destroyed at all since I believe Mother Earth has consciousness of her own (just on a much larger scale than our own of course), but I do believe that the next decade is going to bring about a huge transformation in the collective human consciousness. Some believe that we are moving through the 4th density into the 5th dimension through this time period. One things for sure, a shift is coming though I suppose everyone is going to feel it differently depending on what they choose at a soul level.

Archived