Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December 21, 2012

DTN Redskin

And he says this never happened before? In the history of the galaxy? Come on. I am no scientist, but I'll bet you twenty bucks our solar system has passed through this galaxy disk median at some point.

OBVIOUSLY it has happened before...that's what killed the dinosaurs...geesh!:silly:

Web-bot accurately predicted 9-11,

Revelation 16:8-9 "And they fourth poured out his bowl upon the sun; and it was given to it to burn men with fire. And men were burned with great heat; and the blasphemed the name of God Who has the authority over these plagues; and they did not repent to give Him glory."

Really? predicted the exact time, place, the people that did it etc now THAT would be a proper prediction. Rather like the BS from Revelation that doesnt say anything really but can be applied to any place any time that happens to suit the religious quack quoting it.

Do you think the Bible was created for fun? No it was created to educate all of us on our higher being and our beloved Christ.

I agree.

Deuteronomy 18:10-11 (New International Version):

10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in [a] the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead.

2012 actually is significant because it will be the end of an astrological age. It's just an end of an age. Nothing more. It's part of a 26,000 year cycle broken down into 5 5000 year intervals. This will be the end of the 4th world.

It's just the end of a cycle, it's meant to repeat.

2012 actually is significant because it will be the end of an astrological age. It's just an end of an age. Nothing more. It's part of a 26,000 year cycle broken down into 5 5000 year intervals. This will be the end of the 4th world.

It's just the end of a cycle, it's meant to repeat.

the end of what cycle? of what calendar system? according to whom?

not challenging your assertion, just looking for more information so that I can do a proper job of researching it.

In all seriousness, though, I don't buy into this Mayan belief at all. I'm a Christian and I believe Jesus when he says in Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone."

:applause:

I find myself more and more attracted to the one they call "keeastman".

:silly:

it is scary to me that the folks who buy this nonsense get to vote in the coming election
No one is necessarily buying it just looking at everything from all angles. It is scary to me to have people who are so narrow minded that they don't at least analyze everything and effectively support their beliefs whatever they may be. Education/knowledge is paramount here and elections and everything else.

No one is necessarily buying it just looking at everything from all angles. It is scary to me to have people who are so narrow minded that they don't at least analyze everything and effectively support their beliefs whatever they may be. Education/knowledge is paramount here and elections and everything else.

I think corcaigh said it best.

I stand by what I said 100%.

Hey Zoony, what makes the claim that the calendar end date coincide with an astronomical event (if it does) that may cause an enhancement to the observable cycle of solar flare, sun spots and the like, be so preposterous to you?

What facts do you have that lead you to believe that the physical events cited in the link, will in fact not happen, or will have no effect whatsoever?

not an attack, just curious.

Hey Zoony, what makes the claim that the calendar end date coincide with an astronomical event (if it does) that may cause an enhancement to the observable cycle of solar flare, sun spots and the like, be so preposterous to you?

What facts do you have that lead you to believe that the physical events cited in the link, will in fact not happen, or will have no effect whatsoever?

not an attack, just curious.

Well I claim that it will actually be on Dec 30th, 2009.

now, what facts do you have that lead you to belive that the physical events in my date will in fact not happen?

:munchout:

I think corcaigh said it best.

I stand by what I said 100%.

Another profound earth moving post. Your insight is revolutionary. You are just the same as everyone else quick to dismiss anything that may hinder your regular life. There has been PLENTY more life before your 32 yrs and alot more going on. Everything needs to be taken into account appropriately. I can easily see now why you have 12000+ posts.

Another profound earth moving post. Your insight is revolutionary. You are just the same as everyone else quick to dismiss anything that may hinder your regular life. There has been PLENTY more life before your 32 yrs and alot more going on. Everything needs to be taken into account appropriately. I can easily see now why you have 12000+ posts.

like I said dude... 2009. Better pack your ****, it's coming 3 years early.

You really should consider it, you have nothing to prove me wrong btw. :2cents:

Again, it's apparent that our educational system has let us down again.

It has taught correct spelling and grammer, the ability to articulate a thought, but provided an absolute inability to rationalize information. This is why the 'nets are such a dangerous place for so many folks. 'tis a shame. :(

like I said dude... 2009. Better pack your ****, it's coming 3 years early.

You really should consider it, you have nothing to prove me wrong btw. :2cents:

No one knows for sure however I don't like your lazy refusal of the core of what MANY important and more powerful people than everyone here combined believe to happen. You just joke around like anyone else. The world ending is not a joke nor should it be treated like one. You're welcome for me adding to your post count though.

Archived