Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

December 21, 2012

DTN Redskin

BTW...Just thought of something. It doesn't really give an exact time does it? I mean is it going to happen at 12:01 am (and if so, is that east coast time)? Because if I end up having to work that day, and then right about quarter after 5 the **** hits the fan, I'm gonna be ticked.

What a load of.... :pooh:

Why is it necessary for all of the religious zealot's to make threads to convince us the world will end based upon Revelations or the Mayan Calendar?

They are just setting themselves up for a beating everytime.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PREDICTIONS!....REALLY WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!

Hope this is clear.

What a load of.... :pooh:

Why is it necessary for all of the religious zealot's to make threads to convince us the world will end based upon Revelations or the Mayan Calendar?

They are just setting themselves up for a beating everytime.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PREDICTIONS!....REALLY WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!

Hope this is clear.

If you read the original link, which was an attempt to explain the end date of the Mayan Long Count calendar as an astronomical (not in astrological or religious terms) event, you would know.

Where did any poster make this a religous stance (besides you)?

If you read the original link, which was an attempt to explain the end date of the Mayan Long Count calendar as an astronomical (not in astrological or religious terms) event, you would know.

DTN, somewhere in the first couple pages.

see below!

Revelation 16:8-9 "And they fourth poured out his bowl upon the sun; and it was given to it to burn men with fire. And men were burned with great heat; and the blasphemed the name of God Who has the authority over these plagues; and they did not repent to give Him glory."

Well then you believe what you want. If you want to dismiss the Bible and the word of God do so in your own ignorance. I don't know if the world is going to truly end in 2012 just interesting nonetheless. Do you think the Bible was created for fun? No it was created to educate all of us on our higher being and our beloved Christ.
I agree.

Deuteronomy 18:10-11 (New International Version):

The original article in this thread suggests that it is a possiblity due to "polar shifting" which would cause numerous disasters on Earth as we know it making much of inhabitable and destroying much of mankind. I get frustrated because mankind often thinks it is above science, God, and the course of nature which is terribly wrong.

Archived