Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Radier's Porter wearing 'NATS hat during ESPN interview

SkinSabbath

ON NLF LIVE, they're interviewing WR Porter and he's talking about his free agent options... They called him "a RAIDER FOR NOW..."

This guy is practically BEGGING for us to notice him! He would definitely fill the "big receiver" need... And he's a FREE AGENT, so no trade bait (like OCHO SDTINKO)...

Now that we're getting the restructure process going, we'll have cap room too!!

Porter is from DC we went to high school in DC in my old neiborhood

Man the naivete on this board sometimes...The Nats hat is a best seller on the west coast, see if you can figure out why. Hint. its just as popular in red as in blue. Double hint, the W doesnt just stand for washington, it also could be for West, as in west coast. Do I think that Porter is a blood or a crip? Am I suggesting that Porter would in anyway wish to associate himself with or glorify gangs? I am not...However, the hat doesnt sell like wildfire on the west coast becuase california is full of Nats fans.

I mentioned in another post earlier that I would love to bring him in along with some other options to see who emerges as the playmaker, but you can't read too much into the Nats hat. He's from DC. Product of Coolidge HS.

COOOOOOOOOLIDGE representin!:applause:

I have a Red Nationals Hat with the W because I like states that are red and like some of the things done by Dubba ya. And I'll root for the Nats. They don't have to win right off the bat for me to be a fan but I'll be happy if they perform better than expected this year

i find it interesting that people talk so much crap about chad johnson being a cancer, selfish, etc but they want joey porter on their team?

Porter whines about everything and is the complete opposite of a team player. too much baggage. let him stay in oakland

He had one season of off field problems under Art Shell. Considering how bad things were there on offense withthe line and the play calling, you have to throw that season out. If he had done it before or after it would be a different story but that was the only time I've heard of him having issues off the field.

Archived