Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Radier's Porter wearing 'NATS hat during ESPN interview

SkinSabbath

ON NFL LIVE, they're interviewing WR Porter and he's talking about his free agent options... They called him "a RAIDER FOR NOW..."

This guy is practically BEGGING for us to notice him! He would definitely fill the "big receiver" need... And he's a FREE AGENT, so no trade bait (like OCHO SDTINKO)...

Now that we're getting the restructure process going, we'll have cap room too!!

All I can think about is Sean Taylor LAYING HIM OUT in 2005, that was a nasty, nasty hit.

I bet Porter remembers that game fondly though. Even if he couldn't play for the Redskins, it would be damn fun to play against them in Washington if you're a washington native.

He really might be the best option. He hasn't had great production but has been solid and I think the lack of production can somewhat be attributed to the qb/o-line/ and coaching situation in Oakland. Poret was really coming into his own under Gruden who runs a west coast offense and his first year under Calahan. His size also is a big factor. A Porter/Moss/Randel El/ Cooley receiveing corp is not bad.

ON NLF LIVE, they're interviewing WR Porter and he's talking about his free agent options... They called him "a RAIDER FOR NOW..."

This guy is practically BEGGING for us to notice him! He would definitely fill the "big receiver" need... And he's a FREE AGENT, so no trade bait (like OCHO SDTINKO)...

Now that we're getting the restructure process going, we'll have cap room too!!

This is a joke, right? Matt Hasselbeck wore a skins hat during the entire Pro Bowl week...I guess we should look for the Redskins to trade for him in the coming weeks? :rolleyes:

oh yea...this is why I don't come into the stadium often.

why does everything have to be a secret code? Nat's hats seem to be a fashion statement of some sort recently.

I remember people overreacting to Mooch wearing a burgundy tie on NFLN. People thought he was a lock to be our new coach. We know how that worked out.

AND FWIW,

If I were a free agent, I'd do and say anything to make the skins think I wanted to be a part of their team. That would mean instant payday.

Archived