Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Radier's Porter wearing 'NATS hat during ESPN interview

SkinSabbath

Has this guy done anything since he decided to pout and sit out most of the season a couple years ago? I think I'd have to take a pass on a guy who sits just because he doesn't like the coach. There are better receivers out there with much less problems.

If your Offensive coordinator 5 minutes ago was running a bed and breakfast(not a joke) and the offense looked like he should go back one game into the regular season you'd be vocal too about wanting to be traded.

If your Offensive coordinator 5 minutes ago was running a bed and breakfast(not a joke) and the offense looked like he should go back one game into the regular season you'd be vocal too about wanting to be traded.

Seriously. The Raiders are the worst ran team in the league. I would hate to work there, with all my might.

I saw Ice Cube wearing a Nat's hat in a Music Video. Maybe he wants to come to the Redskins too?

My point: It's a hat. It does not mean anything.

Agreed...if we saw him sipping tea and eating crumpets does that mean he wants to move to England?

Although it would be kind of funny seeing someone go on ESPN and say, "I am moving to England and from now on I am going to talk with a fake British accent as well."

I have a Nats hat, but I don't like them. It is a cool looking hat though.

yep, that's urban fashion, it's becoming the next Yankees hat

but Porter is FROM DC.. so he'd have reason to wear the hat anyways

maybe reason to want to be here as well, but I wouldn't think a guy from DC wearing a Nats cap, as fashionable as they've become, is that big of a deal

I don't get it, I wouldn't wear a hat unless I liked the team. My Skins hat gets me friends I never knew I had all over the country, I'd be pissed if I ran into a guy who wasn't really a fan at all.

I'm suddenly reminded of the farm girl in North Korea who was wearing a knock off Red Sox hat when some reporters questioned her about it on some news show.

One time, someone challenged me to name at least eight players, as though I was wearing my Redskins hat just to be different. She asked me to stop once I got to LT on the depth chart. :laugh:

I don't get it, I wouldn't wear a hat unless I liked the team. My Skins hat gets me friends I never knew I had all over the country, I'd be pissed if I ran into a guy who wasn't really a fan at all.

I'm suddenly reminded of the farm girl in North Korea who was wearing a knock off Red Sox hat when some reporters questioned her about it on some news show.

One time, someone challenged me to name at least eight players, as though I was wearing my Redskins hat just to be different. She asked me to stop once I got to LT on the depth chart. :laugh:

I had a girl ask me if my Duke hat was just for the colors :doh:

She was a UNC fan and could only name Ty Hans

Archived