Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A question for those who believe homosexuality is a choice

Bounce

You aren't going to drag out the old "Animals do it" argument again, are you?

No, that's boring. I'm more likely to ask what kind of freaky **** happens in the Sarge bedroom that the church group wouldn't agree with. Or perhaps has been engaged by Sarge while overseas? (my military friends have the best stories) After all if we are going to talk human sexuality let's stop pretending everything done between a man and woman is good and pure.

The sliding scale has more on it than male and female. Some prefer both and the stuff some do with the opposite sex is a great deal more disgusting than what some gays do with the same sex.

My lib/cons middle ground says their prolly is a ghey gene but it isn't as strong as many believe. If their is a gene that makes it harder to overcome the thought of homosexuality that would explain the people who can go years or decades as homosexuals and simply say no......others ( lifetime homosexuals ) simply got comfortable.....

and that is completely plausible, just like becoming a psychopath has genetic traits that also must be complimented with an environment that allows it to thrive.

I would still like a rightie to answer these questions I posed in the gay marriage thread:

I was thinking about this whole marriage thing. I wonder if people on your side would considered me married since I was wed by a judge in a public park. Could you please answer that - serious question? If your answer is no, then my follow up is - why did I have to get a marriage license? If your answer is yes - why can't gay people get married in the same way?

I know that it's not a choice . . . because even if I made the "choice" to try to like other men in that way, I couldn't be attracted to them. I don't think it's that hard a concept to grasp.

If you are straight there is no way you could make that choice.

There are a lot of inmates that might disagree with you, and let's not forget women who temporarily experiment with bisexuality because it is currently fashionable.

I agree that government should not descriminate against gays but there is a huge grey area when it comes to human sexuality. It should not matter even if it is a choice.

Careful, some nutjob with a condition will accuse you of child abuse. :silly:

yeah my son got a spanking one time and tired that....then I told him how he would go into foster care and wouldn't get no new clothes, only hand me downs, no PS3, no TV in his room, no money is his pocket, etc. Needless to say he didn't call.

Some people just don't understand the difference between a spanking and child abuse. If my mom tried that time out crap with me...lol oh man I would be doing what I wanted to. Hell, even when she grounded me that didn't work, I still left the yard. When my Grandfather took off his belt.....that got my attention real quick. He is 80 years old and to this day I will not mess with that man.

No, that's boring. I'm more likely to ask what kind of freaky **** happens in the Sarge bedroom that the church group wouldn't agree with. Or perhaps has been engaged by Sarge while overseas? (my military friends have the best stories) After all if we are going to talk human sexuality let's stop pretending everything done between a man and woman is good and pure.

The sliding scale has more on it than male and female. Some prefer both and the stuff some do with the opposite sex is a great deal more disgusting than what some gays do with the same sex.

There once wa this dusky girl in Bangkok

Note I said GIRL ;)

yeah my son got a spanking one time and tired that....then I told him how he would go into foster care and wouldn't get no new clothes, only hand me downs, no PS3, no TV in his room, no money is his pocket, etc. Needless to say he didn't call.

Some people just don't understand the difference between a spanking and child abuse. If my mom tried that time out crap with me...lol oh man I would be doing what I wanted to. Hell, even when she grounded me that didn't work, I still left the yard. When my Grandfather took off his belt.....that got my attention real quick. He is 80 years old and to this day I will not mess with that man.

How odd. My dad never touched me, and somehow I turned out to be a good citizen anyway. And I never hit my kids, and they are doing great. How can that be? :whoknows:

Maybe this is the wrong thread for this one.

I cant comprehend why some men are gay. And judging by the responses on this thread, nobody here can either......a woman is the most beautiful and sexy thing on earth. They are like angels from heaven. I dont get why some guys would be sexually attracted to other men rather than a women. **** it, more girls for me......

For me, if you want to be a pillowbiter, fine. Judgement day comes to all of us. Just don't bring your lifestyle into the schools and tell the kids it's "normal"

There is no Judgement Day. Unfortunately just another tactic used to scare us into living morally fit lives, by the Bible's standards.

I cant comprehend why some men are gay. And judging by the responses on this thread, nobody here can either......a woman is the most beautiful and sexy thing on earth. They are like angels from heaven. I dont get why some guys would be sexually attracted to other men rather than a women. **** it, more girls for me......

Why aren't all women lesbians?

Game, set, match. ;)

Archived