Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Gregg Williams is gone

corrupt3d

As a man you just dont treat people that have given you the most success you've had this way. The lack of integrity and disrespectful nature in which "The Owner" has handled this situation makes me want to vomit.

Thanks Gregg, good luck in the future working for a healthy organization.

Bummer. I was hoping Williams would be promoted to HC for stability purposes. And stability is one thing the Redskins could use right now.

Now, whoever we name as HC is going to overhaul the coaching staff and Campbell will probably have to learn yet another system. And with Saunders pretty much gone, you can probably say goodbye to Todd Collins as well.

wow what a bunch of hypocrites really in 2006 the Tom Friend article everyone wanted Williams gone ... he was considered and has had essentially a 4 year interview and still couldn't get the head coaching gig . If Spags, McDaniels or even Grimm as first time co-coordinators making the step up to the HC position I think the Redskins would be a very interesting possition without the spectre of Gibbs II regime .. yet with the experience

I hope it is not true, but if it is I can only pray for Steve Spagnoulo to become the HC because I would not want anyone else running our defense.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....You really think Sapgnuolo would come to this joke of an organization? No one with any credibility will ever coach here as long as Danny owns this team.

The last 4 years have been a waste. Dan snyder has been nothing but classless and arrogant. He is a liar and nobody in their right mind would want to work for this organization because there is no loyalty or respect given to coaches or players. The only time the Skins have showed class has been through Joe Gibbs. Leave the damn trophies in the show case because as long as Idiot Snyder owns this team, there is nobody in the organization that is wothy to hold it.

GW should've been our head coach. I'm happy that our defensive coordinator came from within the organization. Danny, your time is drawing near. It's over. If you really love this franchise then step aside.

:applause: I'm also glad that the 'consistency' Danny referred to during Joe's press conference resulted in the promotion of Greg Blache. Will Danny ever step aside?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ....You really think Sapgnuolo would come to this joke of an organization? No one with any credibility will ever coach here as long as Danny owns this team.

If Danny offers him a 4 year deal at $5 million per guaranteed, why not?

Archived