Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Gregg Williams is gone

corrupt3d

If Danny offers him a 4 year deal at $5 million per guaranteed, why not?

Because some people, believe it or not, aren't all like Danny and about the money. I believe there are still coaches, with credibility, that wouldn't step foot in this organization as long as you have a cancer like Danny, running or to put it more aptly, ruining things around here.

**** Dan Snyder and **** Vinny Cerrato. Thank you Gregg Williams for you great defenses. Thank you for bringing us Sean Taylor. Thank you for bringing us a leader in London Fletcher. I will never forget the 2007 Redskins football team. Thank you Gregg. And thank you Joe Gibbs for bring them all hear and apparently masking the disrespect Dan Snyder and Vinny Cerrato have showed Gregg Williams over the last two weeks.

i posted this in another thread.. and as i was typing, the news broke..

Mr. Snyder, i have lost all respect for you and the front office if any of this nonsense is reported to be true. I have been behind you since you bought the team....Now, not so much.. i really am starting to feel like it would be the best thing if you sold the team and just moved on... the fans are starting to hate you even more for the this childish nonsense that we are hearing.. vinny has done nothing for this team that i am aware of yet you keep him around like a pet monkey on a leash.. a yes man...for someone to have become the business man that you became, you can not be this stupid... the customer is where your bread is buttered.. maybe it would take a boycot of you and the team to get that point across..

i have been a skins fan all my life, 38 years.. but man, you are really turning me off to the team and football in general

well, now, for me, it is over... i will no longer give any of my hard earned money to this owner and his stupid childish ways... i will always be a skins fan, but it is time for this **** to sell the team... he is a joke, disrespectful and apparently still a child in a mans body.. i dont like to use this term, but snyder is a looser.. plain and simple... what a waste, a loss to the team and a slap at the redskins fans everywhere... just a damn joke of the nfl...

:mad: :doh:

What's funny is that there are actually people here that think everything Danny has done up to this point, is a good thing.

Well, the Redskins have the Redskinettes ... as unbelievable as it may be, it appears DS has some Snyderettes in ES. :laugh:

(Wishing we had a cheerleader smiley)

Because some people, believe it or not, aren't all like Danny and about the money. I believe there are still coaches, with credibility, that wouldn't step foot in this organization as long as you have a cancer like Danny, running or to put it more aptly, ruining things around here.

Most people are, however, willing to take a job if it means a promotion. Yeah, nobody wants to coach here because of Danny. Nobody wants to a coach an historic franchise with a lot of profit floating around and a die-hard fanbase. Okay.

Or could this just be another assumption inspired more by hate than reason?

Gregg Williams defense was the anchor of this team. We always knew that no matter how bad the offense performed our defense would keep us in games! We don't have that anymore.. Thanks Gregg!

It's back to the basement for us!

Thank you Dan and Vinny for f$%#in everything up yet again!

congrats skins fans. We get a whole new coaching staff.

what a joke. So much for continuity. We will be lucky to win 8 games next year

Greg Blache just got promoted from within. What were you saying about continuity.

Jesus Christ. Even when Snyder does something along the lines of what you all are screaming for, you still bash him. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :doh:

I couldnt have said it better myself..how can i pay $13,000 a year for this crap..I will not renew my tickets while he owns the team!

i posted this in another thread.. and as i was typing, the news broke..

well, now, for me, it is over... i will no longer give any of my hard earned money to this owner and his stupid childish ways... i will always be a skins fan, but it is time for this **** to sell the team... he is a joke, disrespectful and apparently still a child in a mans body.. i dont like to use this term, but snyder is a looser.. plain and simple... what a waste, a loss to the team and a slap at the redskins fans everywhere... just a damn joke of the nfl...

:mad: :doh:

Greg Blache just got promoted from within. What were you saying about continuity.

Jesus Christ. Even when Snyder does something along the lines of what you all are screaming for, you still bash him. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :doh:

Oh come on...You couldn't possibly believe that ignorant statement. I don't think Greg Blache and Danny Smith are the continuity we were hoping for when it was announced by Snyder that continuity was his main goal.

We lost the hall of fame head coach...the offensive coordinator whose extensive playbook we were finally starting to get the hang of, and the defensive coordinator who kept that unit together after all the injuries and murder of the best player on our team.

But its ok, we still have a defensive assistant and the special teams coach!!!! :rolleyes:

Archived