Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter--Skins "Zeroing In" on Fassel plus Rex Ryan

rtandler

On Total Access, Adam Schefter used stronger language than anyone has before in characterizing the Fassel situation. He said that the Redskins are "zeroing in" on Fassel as "the leading candidate" (not a leading, but the leading.)

He also said that, according to a Baltimore source, the Redskins are "interested in hiring" Rex Ryan as the DC.

Didn't Rex Ryan already agree to stay on with the Ravens, and wouldn't that be a lateral move so Bmore would have to release him from his contract. That all together sounds iffy to me.

Ryan was released from his contract when Billick was let go. He is free to pursue any job he wants.

I feel very ill :puke:

On Total Access, Adam Schefter used stronger language than anyone has before in characterizing the Fassel situation. He said that the Redskins are "zeroing in" on Fassel as "the leading candidate" (not a leading, but the leading.)

He also said that, according to a Baltimore source, the Redskins are "interested in hiring" Rex Ryan as the DC.

What is wrong with the Defense that we have now??

Seems Like even if Williams wasnt here that there would be others under him that could step up in his place. Similar to other teams like the Titans who continued to keep competitive defenses as cordinators moved on? just a question

Who's Cheerios did GW take a leak into? Whatever (and I've been saying Whatever since Snyder has owned the team). It's starting to look like a real house clearing as far the current coaches go. I can accept GW not being your man. But Fassel as the Answer???? Does Danny want a compliant Under-His-Thumb tool, and GW is bit too headstrong for that? When the dust settles regarding the latest Snyder circus, the various Whys of this decision will make for some interesting reading.

Nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo

Fffrrrrrrrrrrreeeaaaaaaaakkkkiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn""""""""""

Wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived