Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Schefter--Skins "Zeroing In" on Fassel plus Rex Ryan

rtandler

In 2004 and 2005, Jim and Kitty Fassel owned a Quiznos restaurant in Denville, New Jersey. Their son Brian was in charge of day to day operations. The store was sold in April 2005 but still remains open.

If this is true, I may actually give up my season tickets and give up on being a Skins fan for the rest of my life. I got these tickets at the beginning of Gibbs 1.0. Perhaps fitting I let them go at the end of Gibbs 2.0.

If this happens, Snyder will prove himself to be the worst owner in professional football.

It's becoming more evident that GW demanded something that Danny Boy was not comfortable with giving up. It probably has something to do with Floyd Reese, another GM, having more player personnel control, firing Saunders, more power then Vinny, or something.

It was something that has given Danny pause. And, ultimately could be Greg's demise.

My biggest problem is just none of this makes any sense.

Im not exactly GW biggest fan(I hate his defense that plays back and doesnt get any turnovers), but his defense HAS been top 10 3 of the past 4 years. Further, none of this gives me a good feeling. Can we really sit and say for sure that the coaches they are looking at will be total duds? No. But there just is this gut feeling that its not gonna be pretty. Maybe ive just been a Redskins fan too long...

Everyone just take a deep breath and calm down.

I think there will be continuity. Snyder is just dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's to make sure he has all of his options under consideration.

It would be foolish of him not to do so. What's the rush?

The fact that he's taking his time tells me there will be continuity, otherwise he'd want to install the new regime ASAP.

Archived