Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clue to Cowher? JB comments & Glazer comments on mystery coach interview this week.

88Comrade2000

Folks have extremely short memories around here.

Two weeks ago, Williams wasn't getting a shot at the job because an announcment wasn't made instantly as told by the media, and in the opinion of many fans.

next thing ya know, Williams is in the running, and the only person to get multipal interviews........ yet the media had the job just about given to the guy from the Titans because of a 9 hour meeting days before. Now, it's another mystery candidate..............

What I'm getting at is, we don't know, nor does the media know jack **** when it boils down to it. Until the team offically releases info, it's all hearsay. Who knows if Snyders jet stayed in Seattle, and if it did, what the real reason was.

I'll ask again..........does anyone know what JB said to Cowher at the end of the broadcast?
He just said you leave he knowing these guys can talk football, meaning Dan, Boomer, and Shannon

yes

edit: you know, this could mean that Cowher is retiring from broadcasting...and is gonna be back at home...sigh, of course not

Two weeks ago, Williams wasn't getting a shot at the job because an announcment wasn't made instantly as told by the media, and in the opinion of many fans.

next thing ya know, Williams is in the running, and the only person to get multipal interviews........ yet the media had the job just about given to the guy from the Titans because of a 9 hour meeting days before. Now, it's another mystery candidate..............

What I'm getting at is, we don't know, nor does the media know jack **** when it boils down to it. Until the team offically releases info, it's all hearsay. Who knows if Snyders jet stayed in Seattle, and if it did, what the real reason was.

True enough Pete, but what is taking so long to hire a guy they are so familiar with. This is beyond due diligence now. If they liked GW they would've hired him... so what are they doing? They should either hire him or cut him loose now.

I am going to agree ONCE MORE.

Let it be known, however, I am not trying to suck up.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True enough Pete, but what is taking so long to hire a guy they are so familiar with. This is beyond due diligence now. If they liked GW they would've hired him... so what are they doing? They should either hire him or cut him loose now.

How do YOU know he hasnt ALREADY been hired.......and will have a press conference tomorrow?

Why do fans THINK they HAVE to know EXACTLY what is going on all of the time?

The early editions of the Post that great night in January 2004, talking about Fassel, Rhodes, Green, were mentioning that "a 4th mystery candidate" had entered the mix.

Which means.....Joe Gibbs is coming out of retirement again....after less than a month! :cheers:

Seriously, who knows.....although as time drags on, it almost appear like the Skins want to give the job to anyone BUT Williams.

Maybe Dan had Gibbs cloned and we have a younger Cloned Gibbs coming back? Ban against human cloning! Screw that Dan says. The only person to come after Gibbs, is Gibbs himself. A younger version that is!

Archived